Heavy Duty Parts Specialist
We currently have a need for a Heavy-Duty Parts Specialist to join our team due to our continued rapid growth. This job will involve providing expert parts knowledge to employees, customers, and manufacturers. The ideal candidate will assist with building parts databases, parts books, and be able to cross reference various parts. To ensure success, they must have sufficient knowledge of truck, off-highway, and marine equipment and their industries.
In our efforts to keep everyone at Diesel Laptops safe and healthy we are abiding by the recommendations suggested by the CDC and the WHO by social distancing, providing face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and temperature checks to all employees working on site.
- Identify original and OEM part designs, functionality, and engine locations from various heavy-duty equipment manufacturers (ex: Cat, Cummins, John Deere, Case, JLG).
- Identify, enter, and categorize part numbers into an excel spreadsheet.
- Manage parts database to identify duplicate part numbers and create new spreadsheets for accurate record keeping.
- Navigate and perform duties on multiple software programs at once.
- Must be proficient with desktop and laptop computers
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Must possess a meticulous attention to detail
- Must be organized and possess excellent time management skills
10 -15 years of experience as a Heavy-Duty parts specialist
High school diploma or equivalent
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 / year