Inbound Sales Associate
We are Diesel Laptops, one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing companies! Founded in 2015, Diesel Laptops has grown from 1 employee to 175 employees and nearly $50,000,000 in annual sales in just 6 short years. We’re currently an industry leader in providing diagnostic solutions to fleets and repair shops. Whether it’s on-highway (like tractor-trailers), off-highway (like cranes and similar heavy equipment), or marine (like powerboats), if it has a diesel engine, we help fix it by providing world- quality diagnostic kits, repair information, parts information, and related training services.
We’re frequently looking for self-motivated, positive, Inbound Sales Associates who are eager to learn and exceed sales expectations. The ideal candidate should be familiar with diagnostic hardware and software tools used to troubleshoot issues for on and off-highway trucks and machinery.
In our efforts to keep everyone at Diesel Laptops safe and healthy we are abiding by the recommendations suggested by the CDC and the WHO by social distancing, providing face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and temperature checks to all employees working on site.
Bilingual English / Spanish speaking candidates (Preferred)
- Answering inbound and placing outbound sales calls
- Being a subject matter expert for Diesel Laptop’s products and services
- Collect, load, and maintain records of sales and customer information using internal ticketing software.
- Manage day to day tasks and maintain communication with clients/prospects daily.
- Understand and follow standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Strong background with computers, either through previous work experience or education
- Excellent active listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and customer service skills
1 year of sales experience preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
$17.31 / hour