Internet Marketing Specialist
We are Diesel Laptops, one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing companies! Founded in 2015, Diesel Laptops has grown from 1 employee to 175 employees and nearly $50,000,000 in annual sales in just 6 short years. After outgrowing several buildings, we’ve now put down roots in Irmo, SC, where this position will be based. We’re currently an industry leader in providing diagnostic solutions to fleets and repair shops. Whether it’s on-highway (like tractor-trailers), off-highway (like cranes and similar heavy equipment), or marine (like powerboats), if it has a diesel engine, we help fix it by providing world- quality diagnostic kits, repair information, parts information, and related training services.
We currently have an immediate opening for an Internet Marketing Specialist to join our team. The Internet Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Marketing. They will be responsible for collaborating with marketing teammates and management to develop strategies that promote Diesel Laptops’ full range of products and services.
In our efforts to keep everyone at Diesel Laptops safe and healthy we are abiding by the health and safety precautions recommended by the CDC and the WHO to help prevent the transmission and/or contraction of COVID – 19 by social distancing, providing face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and temperature checks to all employees working on site.
- Work closely with marketing teammates and product managers to create sales funnels to industry specific audiences to increase brand awareness and drive traffic. (ex: periodic free trials of Diesel Laptops products and services, discounts, giveaways, etc.)
- Using all forms of social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, forums, blogs, etc.) to find new traffic.
- Stay abreast of trucking industry trends and insights.
- Making phone calls to trade groups and heavy-duty, off-highway, and other industry related trucking associations.
- Track website traffic flow and analyze performance metrics.
- Assist marketing teammates with creation of blogs, podcasts, and virtual trade show events.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and marketing automation tools (Salesforce)
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Must display a high level of creativity.
- Must be well-organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, or Communication.
- 2-5 years experience in internet marketing.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Mass Communications required.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 / year