IT Support Technician (Temporary)
Five years ago, Diesel Laptops began selling diagnostic hardware kits out of its founder’s garage and today we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in America. We currently have an immediate opening for an Internal IT Support Technician to join our team. The Internal IT Support Technician will report directly to the IT Director. The ideal candidate must have experience troubleshooting systems and be skilled with software installation. They will be responsible for setting up new employees and supporting the staff within our organization. They will routinely interact with various departments and levels and listen to their technical needs and implement IT solutions.
In our efforts to keep everyone at Diesel Laptops safe and healthy we are abiding by the health and safety precautions recommended by the CDC and the WHO to help prevent the transmission and/or contraction of COVID – 19 by social distancing, providing face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and temperature checks to all employees working on site.
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and software components to include telecommunication equipment
- Install and configure hardware and software components
- Repair or replace damaged hardware
- Upgrade systems to enable compatible software
- Install and upgrade antivirus software
- Perform tests on new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Adhering to all corporate policies, practices, and controls.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information and professional boundaries.
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and laws
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships
- Must be proficient in MS Office
1 year of experience troubleshooting systems and software installation; experience with both MAC and Microsoft operating systems
Associates degree preferred, A+ certification required; 1 year of experience in a similar role
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $16 - $18 / hour