Who Are We?
We are Diesel Laptops, one of South Carolina's fastest-growing companies! Founded in 2015, Diesel Laptops has grown from 1 employee to 185 employees and $50,000,000 in annualized sales in just 6 short years. We're continuously recognized as one of Inc's fastest 5,000. After outgrowing several buildings, we've now put down roots in Irmo, SC, where this position will be based, although hybrid/remote opportunities will be available for the right candidates. We're currently the industry leader in providing diagnostic solutions to fleets and repair shops. Whether it's on-highway (like tractor-trailers), off-highway (like cranes and similar heavy equipment), or marine (like powerboats), if it has a diesel engine, we help fix it by providing world-quality diagnostic kits, repair information, parts information, and related training services. We have the financial stability and benefits that most startups lack, but the fun and casual atmosphere most big companies have lost. If you love what you do, you'll love doing it here!
We've already disrupted an industry by providing fleet shop total solutions that no one else offers. Now it's time to revolutionize the industry by adding our own products and content you will help develop. We're looking for a PMO Coordinator who is motivated, creative, and passionate about what you do. The ideal candidate should take an active role in PMO and in their own Project Management development and certification. This is your chance to be part of something special. This is your chance to be part of something bigger than yourself, while still being able to be yourself.
- Participate in the development of content for the PMO related to project management processes across frameworks, introducing basic tools, and aiding the professional growth
- Partner with staff to coordinate project activities including project reviews, status reporting, and archiving of projects
- Assist in the development and document the PMO methodology
- Assist in the development and document the PMO processes
- Create, develop and maintain PMO templates for company use in a central repository
- Create, develop and support workflow processes and templates to streamline project development and reporting in PM software
- Help to develop and maintain the PMO intranet site
- Serve as a reference point for project management queries and provide guidance related to PMO processes and policies
- Help define, develop and document PM training processes
- Help define a "Center of Excellence" approach with the team and extend project management skills throughout the organization
- Desire to move into Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to learn new concepts and technical systems quickly and proficiently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client-facing skills with a focus on collaboration
- Strong collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly communicate with management, business users, and IT resources
- Well-developed organization skills with attention to detail, including multitasking and time management
- High level of adaptability
- 1+ year's experience and understanding of project management tracking software (Asana or similar product)
- At least 1 year preferred in project management, business analysis, and process improvement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with diagramming tools like Whimsical, Lucid Chart or similar product
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- CAPM / CSM certified preferred
Although start-up environments don't usually have benefits, we care about our employees and we've been around just long enough to get a lot of benefits in place:
- Health insurance (company subsidized)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance (short- and long-term)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Employee assistance program
- Company subsidized (up to 100%) training and professional development courses/certifications
This full-time non-exempt position is a hybrid position where the candidate is expected to work on-site initially during onboarding and as required for face to face meetings. Salary range is $19-25.00/hour based on level of experience.
The Lawyer Insisted Section
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A. without sponsorship. May be subject to criminal background checks.
I'm In, How Do We Get Started?
Submit your resume so our HR superstar can kick the recruiting process off!
Apply for This Position