Remote Heavy Duty Parts Specialist
We currently have a need for a Heavy-Duty Parts Specialist to join our parts team due to our continued rapid growth. This job will involve providing expert parts knowledge to maintain and Improve parts industry needs. The ideal candidate will assist with building parts databases, parts books, and new products. To ensure success, they must have sufficient knowledge of truck, off-highway, and marine parts knowledge and know the industries of them.
In our efforts to keep everyone at Diesel Laptops safe and healthy we are abiding by the recommendations suggested by the CDC and the WHO by social distancing, providing face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and temperature checks to all employees working on site.
- This candidate will work close with others on the team to ensure the parts knowledge and support is given to ensure great customer satisfaction.
- This candidate will need strong excel knowledge to build and improve the effectiveness of parts knowledge in the industry.
- This candidate will also be working in databases we build to make sure that all parts knowledge is accurate and ready for the customers eyes.
- Must be proficient with desktop and laptop computers.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Must possess meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be organized and possess excellent time management skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 10 -15 years of experience as a Heavy-Duty parts specialist
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Heavy Duty Parts Specialist: 10 years (Required)
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org