2020 Trade Show Schedule
We love having the opportunity to meet our customers face-to-face at Diesel Laptops which is why we make it a point to attend trade shows all across the country. Unfortunately, in the face of a global pandemic, our trade show season has been put on hold for the time being. Luckily, our industry is adapting and there are a bunch of virtual events coming up to keep us all connected!
- DieselXPO | Diesel Forward | August 27-28
- Includes technical training and a virtual exhibit hall
- Register here
- TechMission | Find a Wrench | October 7-8
- Two separate days, one for automotive and one for diesel
- Register here
- Vision 20/20 | NARSA/IDEA | October 2-3
- Learn, connect, and grow with other NARSA/IDEA members
- Register here
Below is a list of shows we attended in 2020. If you attended any of these shows but didn't get a chance to speak to us, feel free to reach out to our sales team at (888) 983-1975!
- URI Supplier Show | Minneapolis, Minnesota | January 4-5
- Booth Number: 1405
- HDAW | Grapevine, Texas | January 27-30
- Booth Number: 447
- Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) is the largest North American gathering of the independent heavy-duty industry. More than 2,300 executives and managers from the U.S., Canada and six other countries including distributors, suppliers, service providers, educators, and industry media attended the 2018 conference in Las Vegas. It was created by the industry's leading trade associations and marketing groups with a long-term goal of consolidating the many annual events on the industry calendar and to create the most valuable event for the heavy-duty aftermarket.
- Jeff Martin Auction | Kissimmee, Florida | February 10-13
- Booth Number: 10G
Jeff Martin Auctioneers specializes in used heavy construction equipment, transportation equipment, and industrial equipment auctions, as well as business liquidations, government surplus auctions, real estate auctions, and listings. Jeff Martin’s live and online auctions serve a growing global market, providing a seamless experience for its international clients, including logistical support. Founded in 2009 by Jeff Martin, Jeff Martin Auctioneers conducts equipment auctions across the United States with permanent locations in Brooklyn, MS, Pelzer, SC, Stanton, TX, and Kissimmee, FL. With over 40 years’ experience in the auction industry, Jeff Martin Auctioneers’ standard of excellence consistently provides the best value for their customers in the auction profession, both domestically and globally.
- World Ag | California | February 11-13
- Booth Number: 3316
- World Ag Expo is the world's largest annual agricultural exposition. More than 1,500 exhibitors display the latest in farm equipment, communications, and technology on 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space. Free seminars focus on a variety of topics important to dairy producers, farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness professionals. World Ag Expo is a can't miss show for anyone in ag.
- American Rental Association (ARA) Show | Orlando, Florida | February 10-12
- Booth Number: 5198
- The ARA Show, held annually, is the largest equipment and event rental convention and trade show in the world. The show features rental-specific seminars, industry networking and equipment for all three market segments: construction and industrial, general tool and light construction, and party and special event rental.
- Yoder & Frey Auction | Kissimmee, Florida | February 12-15
- Booth Number: 8
- Since 1964, Yoder & Frey Auctioneers, Inc. has been serving the needs of heavy construction equipment buyers and sellers. Its mission is to efficiently liquidate equipment through auctions by providing the best value for buyer and seller while providing outstanding customer service. Specializing in the sale of used heavy construction equipment, trucks and trailers its corporate Office located in Findlay, Ohio with additional auction facilities at Kissimmee, Florida.
- Miami International Boat Show | Miami, Florida | February 13-17
- Booth Number: F417 (exhibiting as Marine Diagnostic Tools)
- With nearly 1,400 boats spread across the Miami Marine Stadium Park campus, there is something for everyone–from offshore fishing boats and family cruisers, to luxury motor and sailing yachts and performance boats. Returning for the second year, sailing enthusiasts can browse the newest sailboats and catamarans in a sail-exclusive area on Pier 9, shop the latest in sailing accessories or learn from experts at a variety of seminars in a new special sailing section.
- ATD | Las Vegas, Nevada | February 14-17
- Booth Number: 400
- The ATD Show is where business gets done. The power of face-of-face communication helps build trust, understanding, and a real sense of a shared community and shared mission within the commercial truck industry. Connecting buyers and sellers to help build long-lasting relationships is what this event is about. American Truck Dealers (ATD) is a division of the National Automobile Dealers Association.
- Oregon Logging Conference | Eugene, Oregon | February 20- 22
- Booth Number: coming soon
- The Oregon Logging Conference has been in existence since 1938. The Oregon Logging Conference is one of many regional logging conferences and associations that meet annually within the United States and British Columbia. Representatives from the Oregon Logging Conference also participate in the Pacific Logging Congress which is an umbrella conference to the regional conferences. Each year, OLC hosts informative educational seminars and panel discussions on forestry-related topics. These educational opportunities are invaluable to forestry professionals, who earn professional logger credits while networking and exchanging ideas with their peers.
- TMC | Atlanta, Georgia | February 24-27
- Booth Number: 3051
- The Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. TMC is North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and it’s an event you simply must attend to stay current on industry practices.
- Work Truck Show | Indianapolis, Indiana | March 3-6
- Booth Number: 725
- Produced annually by NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, The Work Truck Show® features the latest vocational trucks, vans, vehicle components, and truck equipment from 500 exhibitors on a Show floor covering more than 500,000 square feet. The event includes a robust educational conference with industry-specific training and opportunities to engage the commercial vehicle community at special events.
- Vision Hi-Tech Training & Expo | Kansas City, Missouri | March 5-8
- Booth Number: 638, 640
- VISION Hi-Tech Training & Expo provides the opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and gain new skills, all while networking with leading industry professionals. In 2019, VISION hosted over 3,500 attendees from 43 U.S. states, 7 Canadian provinces, Australia, Brazil, Guatemala, and Zimbabwe. Choose from cutting-edge management, technical, educator, and heavy-duty training courses. VISION also features a 60,000 square-foot exhibit hall showcasing the latest tools, equipment, and technology.
- ConAGG/Con-Expo | Las Vegas, Nevada | March 10-14
- Booth Number: S62056
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG is North America’s largest construction trade show representing asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities, and more.