2021 Events Schedule
It's been 16 months since our last in-person trade show and while our industry did a great job adapting to virtual events, we're itching to get back out there to (safely) meet our customers face-fo-face! Below, you'll find a list of all the shows that Diesel Laptops will be attending this year. If you'll be attending any of these shows, feel free to reach out to our marketing department to learn more about any events we plan on holding during and after show hours!
- TMC Fall 2021 | Cleveland, Ohio | September 12-16
- Booth Number: 4096
- This year's TMC 2021 Fall Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is being held in-person, September 12-16 in Cleveland, OH, and is one of the first big opportunities of the year to meet with the best and brightest in trucking technology and maintenance. The Fall Meeting will also include a scaled-down TMCSuperTech 2021. #TMCFall21 is unsurpassed when it comes to equipment specifications and maintenance, and where you'll find the latest best practices, meaningful face-to-face discussions, products and services, educational sessions, networking opportunities and more!
- The Utility Expo | Louisville, Kentucky | September 12-16
- Booth Number: A1624
- The largest gathering of utility and construction professionals in North America is back - live and in-person - bigger and better than ever. With our expanded show floor, you'll experience the latest technologies, innovations, and trends through live talks, hands-on demos, and test drives of the industry's latest equipment.
- The ARA Show | Las Vegas, Nevada | October 17-20
- Booth Number: OT607
- The ARA Show is the American Rental Association's annual convention and trade show for the equipment and event rental industry. It features equipment for construction/industrial, general tool/light construction and party/special event rental segments. ARA gives you the opportunity to network and connect with the thousands of other ARA members looking to advance the rental community - online and in person.
- METSTRADE | Amsterdam | November 16-18
- Booth Number: 01.815
- The METSTRADE Show is the world’s largest trade exhibition of marine equipment, materials and systems. We are the only truly international B2B exhibition for the marine leisure industry and have served as a platform for innovation, market developments and networking since our launch in 1988. In addition to the overall leisure marine industry, we cater for three specialist sectors, namely Superyachts, Marinas and Yards and Construction materials. We do this through three specialised pavilions, each offering a smaller self-contained show within the larger METSTRADE Show context.
- Government Fleet Expo | Orlando, Florida | November 15-17
- Booth Number: 122
- Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), is the largest annual conference for public fleets in the nation. Built from the ground up by the team behind Government Fleet magazine, the most trusted industry resource for news, training and information - GFX is known for it robust conference program, large and immersive exhibition and most of all, serving as a true annual hub for public fleet professionals. For the last 13 years, fleet attendance consistently has broken records year after year as this close-knit community of engaged public fleets repeatedly trust and rely upon our fleet-specific training, networking opportunities with like-minded peers and vehicle, and access to top products and technology displays in the exhibit hall.