Nexiq USB Link 2
Nexiq USB Link 2
Note: A complete review of this product is available on our blog website.
Call us at 888-983-1975 with any questions! We are the heavy duty commercial truck diagnostic experts! We specialize in this equipment!
You can buy this from anyone, but we've sold THOUSANDS of adapters over the last 5 years. Here are a couple more reasons to buy from us:
- We carry these in stock, unlike other sellers who drop-ship (Does their drop shipper have them in stock or will you be waiting for it?)
- We only do commercial truck diagnostics. From adapters to cables to software, this is all we do. If you have any questions regarding anything commercial truck related, don't hesitate to call us -- 888-983-1975 or use the "Contact Us" page.
- We ship every day, and pride our selves on getting product quickly to our customers.
- If you have technical problems using this adapter, we are another source you can call. We have technical support people standing by, waiting to help.
- We carry all the other possible cable ends you may need, including OBDII, Cummins 3-pin, Volvo 8-pin, Volvo 14-pin, USB replacement cables, and more.
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom
- Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth
- Easy portability increases flexibility
- May be used with desktop PC or laptop
- RP1210A, RP1210B, RP1210C and J2534 API support
- Bluetooth vehicle-to-PC wireless connectivity
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
- Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy duty vehicles:
- 3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
- Automatic bit rate detection for all standard CAN channels
- Single Wire CAN
- Fault Tolerant CAN
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE (Not Included):
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT (Premium Tech Tool)
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- Pocketfleet Software (PF-Diagnose)
- NEXIQ USB-Link 2
- 6-pin/9-pin vehicle Y-adapter
- 15' USB cable
- Quick start reference guide