Nexiq USB Link 2 with Companion Guide
Nexiq USB Link 2 with Companion Guide
Bundle and save! This includes both the USB Link 2 and the Companion Guide for the Nexiq USB Link 2.
The Nexiq USB-Link 2 is a dependable, rugged PC-to-vehicle interface from NEXIQ Technologies, compatible with multiple software applications, so it minimizes your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces. Call us at 888-983-1975 with any questions! We are the heavy-duty commercial truck diagnostic experts! We specialize in this equipment!
We consider ourselves the authority on the Nexiq USB Link 2, and this guide proves it. Created by us, we are now including it with the USB Link 2's for a fraction of the price. This guide is a 30+ page power-packed PDF that will give you concise information at your fingertips.
Upon purchasing this item, you will be given a download link for the USB Link 2 Companion Guide.
See What's Included
- Step-by-step instruction with clear, concise pictures on how to set the proper adapter for each diesel program. This includes 19 different programs such as Cummins Insite, CAT ET, Premium Tech Tool, Eaton Service Ranger, Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link, and many, many more!
- We also list 6 different programs that are freely available for you to download and install! This list includes software to include systems such as ABS, Cummins, Detroit, and Eaton! We provide direct links to download the software!
- The most common problem people have with a Nexiq USB Link 2 is that it won't connect to the truck. But how do you figure out if its the adapter, the truck, the computer, or the cable? Well, we have created a simple 6-step process to help you figure it out! This guide gives pictures for every single step! We also include a custom flow-chart that you can print out and keep with your USB Link!
- Clean up that pesky adapter list! Yes, you don't need to have 20+ different adapters listed & installed on your laptop if you only have 1. We show you how to delete and clean them out!
- We provide a complete list of accessories, with direct link to purchase, for all types of accessories for your USB Link. This includes extra cables, replacement cables, and protective gear to keep your USB Link running smooth!
You can buy this from anyone, but we've sold THOUSANDS of adapters over the last 5 years.
See More Information
Reasons to Buy From Us
- We carry these in stock, unlike other sellers who drop-ship (Does their drop shipper have them in stock or will you be waiting for it?)
- We only do commercial truck diagnostics. From adapters to cables to software, this is all we do. If you have any questions regarding anything commercial truck-related, don't hesitate to call us -- 888-983-1975 or use the "Contact Us" page.
- We ship every day and pride ourselves on getting product quickly to our customers.
- If you have technical problems using this adapter, we are another source you can call. We have technical support people standing by, waiting to help.
- We carry all the other possible cable ends you may need, including OBDII, Cummins 3-pin, Volvo 8-pin, Volvo 14-pin, USB replacement cables, and more.
About the Nexiq USB Link 2
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
See Specifications and Features
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom
- Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels, and more
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth
- Easy portability increases flexibility
- May be used with a desktop PC or laptop
- RP1210A, RP1210B, RP1210C, and J2534 API support
- Bluetooth vehicle-to-PC wireless connectivity
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
- Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy-duty vehicles:
- 3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
- Automatic bit-rate detection for all standard CAN channels
- Single Wire CAN
- Fault-Tolerant CAN
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Compatible Software (Not Included:)
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Mack PTT (Premium Tech Tool)
- Volvo PTT (Premium Tech Tool)
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- Pocketfleet Software (PF-Diagnose)
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Diesel Laptops experts at (888) 983-1975 or by clicking below!Contact Us