Mack & Volvo Premium Tech Tool Diesel Diagnostic Laptop Kit
Mack & Volvo Premium Tech Tool Diesel Diagnostic Laptop Kit
Mack & Volvo PTT Diesel Diagnostic Kit
This kit includes the best of both worlds with dealer level coverage for both Mack and Volvo Trucks. It includes the ability to read & clear codes, built-in repair information (Internet access required), and you can perform most popular commands such as DPF regenerations, change parameters, cylinder cut-out tests, and thousands more of functional tests.
About the Mack & Volvo Premium Laptop Kit
This inclusive tool includes the laptop, vehicle interface device, and a lifetime licenses to Premium Tech Tool (PTT) for Mack and Volvo Trucks. Note that after 12-months you will no longer have online access through PTT nor receive updates or any support. The kit will come with the software licensed in your name and fully installed and tested to ensure you a quick and easy process to get started.
Groundbreaking Truck Software
We have developed unique software and services that are exclusive to this tool, and we call that the Diesel Laptop Difference.
See Coverage & Capabilities
Premium Tech Tool Software (Latest version)
- Perform all the tests the dealerships can such as Diesel Particulate Filter Regenerations, Injector Cut-Out Tests, change engine parameters, SCR system tests, turbo calibrations, and much more.
- Perform detailed step-by-step repairs for each and every single code.
- Coverage includes Mack & Volvo trucks, engines, transmissions, and other related ECU's such as suspension, brakes, radio, and many more.
Rugged Hardware and Accessories
Rest assured that your software comes pre-loaded on the toughest laptop on the planet: a Panasonic CF-31 Toughbook with 240GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro and a 12-month warranty.
See Kit Contents
About the Nexiq USB Link 3
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
See Specifications and Features
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- CAN FD / J1939 FD / ISO15765 FD - 250K, 500K, 1M b/s with auto baud detection
- Single wire CAN (SWCAN)
- ISO 11898-3 Fault Tolerant CAN (FTCAN)
- Diagnostics Over Internet Protocol (DoIP)
- J1850 VPW (Class 2)
- ISO PWM (SCP)
- ISO 9141 / KWP2000 (ISO 14230) K/L line
- ALDL 9600 and 8192 baud
- ATEC 160 baud
Windows® Vehicle Communication API
- Windows® Vehicle Communication API
- RP1012 a/b/c
- J2534 (2004 draft)
- J2534-1 partial implementation (commercial vehicle focused)
Compatible Software (Not Included:)
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- PACCAR DAVIE4
Diesel Repair Desktop
When you don't have the best internet connection (or none at all) and can't get to our online Diesel Repair platform, our desktop version of Diesel Repair allows you to get quick repair information for fault codes without the need to be connected. Pick your ECU and model, find your code, and see exactly what you need to know about that code, including components to look at for repairs.
Diesel Health allows you to grab vehicle health reports and send them to our web-based platform. From there you can see every all your health scans which includes fault codes and major components. We’ve connected this seamlessly to our Diesel Repair information.
Diesel Health Features
- Obtain vehicle health reports with free or paid software.
- View health reports on any device equipped with a web browser.
- Easy access to vehicle information and major component data including models, serial numbers, software, and more.
- View active and inactive fault codes including freeze frames.
- Instantly access repair information, wiring diagrams and technical repair documents from Diesel Repair with one-click access.
- Submit help request tickets to the Diesel Repair technical support team for assistance with diagnosis or repair.
- Email, print, or save PDF copies of Diesel Health scans.
- View and sort vehicles by VIN and date of submission.
A full year of Diesel Health comes included with purchase of all Cojali dealer-level truck kits!Learn More
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!
12 Months of Diesel Repair Standard
Tap into the largest repair database in the HD industry with our cutting edge Diesel Repair platform. Click below to explore all the amazing tools you'll get included with your purchase.
What's Inside Diesel Repair?
Diesel Repair is the Wikipedia of truck repair information. Accelerate your business with the widest and deepest set of repair information you need – saving time and money in the process.
Your 12-Month Diesel Repair Standard Subscription includes:
- Truck Fault Codes - Tap into the largest code database in the industry to search for MID, PID, SPN, and FMI, and OEM flash codes..
- Technical Repair Docs - Instantly access, save, or print complete remove + replace information for your repair from anywhere. Standard subscription allows access to 5 technical repair documents per month (upgrade to Professional for unlimited).
- Wiring Diagrams - Searchable, color coded, easy to understand wiring schematics for on-highway trucks that you can print or download to your device. Standard subscription allows access to 5 wiring diagrams per month (upgrade to Professional for unlimited)
- VIN Decoder - Quickly decode your commercial truck VIN. Get detailed information including manufacturer, make, model, type, fuel type, engine info, and more.
- Symptom Based Troubleshooting - Provides easy to read diagnostic procedures for common fault symptoms. Standard subscription provides 5 symptom-based troubleshooting lookups per month (upgrade to Professional for unlimited).
- Truck Labor Times - Win your customers over with accurate labor time estimates, and eliminate guesswork with our easy-to-use commercial truck SRTs. Standard subscription allows access to 5 labor time guides per month (upgrade to Professional for unlimited).
- Parts Cross Reference - Cross 2.5 million+ heavy-duty parts at the push of a button. When you find the part, cross it with our aftermarket database to find the best option for you.
- Exploded Views - Find detailed exploded diagrams so you can identify the parts you need - even without a VIN.
- Diesel Dictionary - Over 1,000 acronyms, technical terms, and industry slang indexed and explained so you can be sure everyone is speaking the same language.
- Testing Procedures - Testing Procedures from Diesel Repair lets you leverage decades of heavy-duty maintenance and troubleshooting know-how in no time. Standard subscription allows access to 5 testing procedures per month (upgrade to Professional for unlimited).
- Customer Connect - Find new customers with a few simple clicks. Easily pinpoint fleets, dealerships, independent garages, towing services, and more in minutes with Diesel Repair’s Customer Connect module.Standard subscription allows 5 customer connects s per month (upgrade to Professional for unlimited).
Frequently Asked Questions
See what questions other customers are asking.
Are there any required annual fees?Yes. After a year you will lose a couple things. First off, you will not be able to upgrade, nor receive technical support. Secondly, you will lose connection with the Volvo "Central Systems", so you will no longer receive Guided Diagnostics and repair information.
How much is the renewal each year? It is currently $350/year.
Is this item cheaper if I need just Mack or just Volvo? No, it is the same price.
How long does this take to receive? This system takes about 1 week before we can ship it. This is because it takes about a week to receive your license credentials from Volvo.
Who can I call for support if I need it? You can call our technical support department, or you can contact Volvo directly. We provide both phone numbers.
Will it work with my Cummins engine? No, you would need Cummins Insite, or one of our other tools, for that engine. This kit only covers components made by Mack or Volvo.
Do I have to install anything? No, we ship the laptop complete. It is installed, licensed, configured, and updated when we ship it.
I live outside the USA/Canada, can I purchase this? No, we can only ship this to USA or CANADA residents.
Does it come with all the cables? Yes, it comes with the 6-pin, 9-pin, and OBDII cable for 2013 & Newer Models.
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Diesel Laptops experts at (888) 983-1975 or by clicking below!Contact Us