TEXA Dealer Level Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool with eTruck
TEXA Dealer Level Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool with eTruck
This diagnostic kit is a unique combination for people who need dealer level scanners. In it, you will receive the TEXA Dealer Level Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool with Laptop along with a 5-Pack of the eTruck modules, as well as two years of warranty, updates, and technical support.
Want a FREE Diesel Decoder?
Purchase this kit in June and get our amazing new Diesel Decoder for FREE - a $275 value!
Diesel Decoder? Tell Me More!
Any one of a thousand fault codes can stop a truck. This tool can keep it going.
What Your Diesel Decoder Can Do:
- Diesel Decoder is a Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, plug-in diagnostic tool which communicates with smartphones and tablets using iOS and Android.
- Read and clear fault codes on commercial trucks, view repair information for all fault codes, access live data, trip reports, and more.
- This powerful and affordable tool plugs into any HD truck diagnostic port to deliver real-time data for all major heavy-duty truck makes in North America, including Freightliner, Peterbilt, Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, Western Star, International and many others.
- Includes diagnostic port adaptor for Volvo and Mack.
- Download and sync via Bluetooth the free Diesel Decoder smartphone app to view a wide range of vital diagnostic and trip data - at a fraction of the cost of other diagnostic tools. New features and upgrades are delivered directly to the app.
Feel confident in knowing you have the best in dealer level diagnostics. This TEXA diagnostic laptop handles all your diagnostic needs, from reading and troubleshooting codes to performing forced regenerations and injector cut-out tests.
We have developed unique software & services to enhance this tool, making TEXA kits from Diesel Laptops completely different than TEXA kits you’ll see elsewhere. We call this the Diesel Laptop Difference.
Complete North American Market Coverage
- Blue Bird
- Western Star
- Mitsubishi Fuso
- Sprinter (All Models)
- Dodge (RAM 2500 & Up)
- Ford (Covers diesel F250-F750)
- GMC (C, T, & W Series)
- UD (Nissan Diesel)
- CAT on-highway engines
- Cummins on-highway engines
- Detroit on-highway engines
- PACCAR engines
- All ABS systems
- All Transmission systems
The TEXA is a ground-breaking diagnostic software application that gives you dealer level functionality inside an easy to use program. Here is a brief list of what you can do with this tool:
- View live data;
- View codes, including actual OEM flash codes;
- Built-in troubleshooting & wiring diagrams;
- Perform bi-directional commands such as forced regeneration, DPF accumulator resets, injector cut-out tests, change engine parameters, EGR valve calibrations, and more!
TEXA also has modules for other market groups such as off-highway equipment, power sports, automobile, and much more.
The latest TEXA Truck Kit includes all the amazing functionality of its predecessor and brings five huge improvements:
- Better TEXA!
The TEXA software was just updated to include even more support for older model trucks (1993 and older) and brand-new trucks. There is also more off-highway functionality. For an in-depth look at the software update, please see our TEXA Truck V44 Update blog post.
- Better Laptop!
We upgraded the laptop from a Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 to the much faster and more responsive Panasonic Toughbook CF-31. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 comes standard with 8GB of RAM, which is double that of the CF-30. The CF-31 also has a faster 240GB Solid State Drive. This laptop runs Windows 10 Pro. You can learn more about our Toughbooks by watching our YouTube Torture Test video.
- Better Software!
We’ve also included Version 2 of DTC Solutions with the 2019 Edition TEXA Dealer Level Kit. DTC Solutions Version 2 has 100+ new modules, 1500+ new wiring diagrams, and an enhanced search function.
- More Exclusive Content!
The TEXA Truck Kit has more exclusive content than ever, giving you access to DTC Solutions, KnowledgeBase, TruckFaultCodes.com, Technical Support and FREE Classroom Training.
Diesel Laptops Desktop Launcher
The Diesel Laptops Desktop Launcher is the quickest and easiest way to access, learn about, or get support for all the software on your dealer level diagnostic kit and it is fully integrated into TEXA’s IDC5 Software.
While TEXA is the market leader with multi-brand diagnostics, it falls short when showing you how to fix codes and provide troubleshooting. Diesel Laptops solves this problem by including DTC Solutions, which is exclusively available through Diesel Laptops.
This program will give you repair information on virtually every on-highway diagnostic code that exists. Our team has built a powerful program that covers all ECUs such as Engine, Transmission, Cab, Chassis, ABS, and many more. This $499 program is FREE with the kit.
DTC Solutions is a great tool, but it is intended as a "quick reference" to help you find your code and repair information in less than 60 seconds. For customers that demand more, we include KnowledgeBase.
This program is also only available from Diesel Laptops, and it contains OEM level repair information for all major manufacturers. This includes step-by-step troubleshooting, specifications, and a lot more. This program is not sold separately, and it is only offered by Diesel Laptops.
While DTC Solutions provides you with quick and easy to find repair information, sometimes you need more information and you need to get it from anywhere.
Introducing TruckFaultCodes.com, a combination of DTC Solutions and Knowledge Base that is available online. Each TEXA kit comes with a free 12-month membership to www.TruckFaultCodes.com (Valued at $199), another item exclusively provided by Diesel Laptops.
Besides having the same information as DTC Solutions, this website works easily with any mobile device and is updated daily. We also have included detailed step-by-step troubleshooting trees, and we add hundreds more each week.
Diesel Laptops Technical Support
Of all the things we do at Diesel Laptops, we are most proud of our technical support staff. We are the only company in the diesel diagnostic field that supports every single item we sell and goes beyond "making sure it works." We've chosen people who are experts with computers and previous diesel technicians. Our goal is not only to make sure the tools we sell work properly but also to help you fix your equipment. Our technical support staff is open with extended hours to cover all USA time zones, and is available via phone, email, and live chat right on your diagnostic tool.
Classroom Training ($500 Value)
Diesel Laptops has a brand-new Diesel Technician Training Program. Each class will be held at Diesel Laptops’ new training facility in Gilbert, SC. Every company purchasing a TEXA Diagnostic Kit will receive a Lifetime Voucher for one FREE training class of their choosing. For more information and to see the training schedule, visit training.diesellaptops.com.
Labor Time Guide ($499 value)
Labor Time Guide software from Diesel Laptops allows you to look up labor times for all of your class 8 commercial trucks, engines, and transmissions. The software will also allow you to create professional looking estimates that include your shop information and company logo. Estimates can be emailed directly to your customers, saved to PDF, or printed.
We have also included a couple videos of the unit in action:
This complete kit includes our 2018 Edition TEXA Truck Kit combined with a 5-pack of the all-new TEXA eTruck remote diagnostic interface. The TEXA eTruck module is plugged into the existing diagnostic port of your commercial truck, which is then Bluetooth paired with an Internet-enabled device such as a tablet or mobile phone. Afterward, the device forwards the information to TEXA Workshop, where you can take your remote diagnostics to the next level. While other tools on the market allow you to read data from your vehicle, the eTruck is taking it to the next level by providing you with the ability to perform dealer level commands on trucks thousands of miles away.
eTruck Features & Benefits
With eTruck, you’ll have the ability to:
- View both inactive and active fault codes and clear them from the system.
- Generate data from all vehicle ECMS - Engine, transmission, ABS, cab controllers.
- View historic driver statistics such as hard brakes, miles driven, fuel economy, and more.
- View live information in real-time such as engine load, fuel level, fuel rate, accelerator position, and many more.
- Set vehicle maintenance reminders and service schedules.
- Perform dealer level commands remotely on your vehicles such as Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regenerations.
Other eTruck Information
- The eTruck unit itself has the OBDII connector on it. If your truck has a 9-pin connector, you will need to purchase an OBDII to 9-Pin cable.
- Our technical support team will walk you through the installation and configuration process.
- eTruck devices are only available in quantities of 5. There is a price break at 25-units.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the TEXA available in additional languages besides English?
Yes, we can place the software in Spanish, French, or Italian for no extra charge. All other languages are $575.
Can I use another adapter such as a DPA5 or Nexiq USB Link instead?
No, the software will only work with the TEXA Navigator adapter.
Can I install this on more than 1 computer/tablet?
Yes, you can install this software on as many computers as you like, but only 1 computer can be used at a time.
How do I get updates?
Updates are done via an Internet connection, and there is a menu option to check for updates inside the program.
Can I get replacement parts if I lose a cable?
Yes, we sell all the replacement parts.
How long do I get updates?
You get updates & support for 12-months. After 12-months, you will NOT lose any functionality, you just will not receive updates or be eligible for free tech support. You can view our support packages on our Blog page.
What does the warranty include?
Defects in workmanship or product are covered under warranty. This does not cover abuse or lost items. You would need to contact your insurance company to cover that.
How quickly will you ship?
We ship every day, but this unit takes 1-2 days to put together. We have to license, install, configure, register, and update this unit.
Who do I call for Tech Support?
We prefer that you call us first. We have a staff of technical support representatives to help all of our customers, regardless of which product they purchase.
Is Internet access required?
This kit comes pre-installed ready to go. If you purchase without a laptop and install it yourself, you will need Internet access to do this. Also, there are some commands that require Internet access to function.
Can I use this without wires?
Yes, the TEXA is Bluetooth and the laptop is as well. There are no extra parts to purchase, and it works great!
How can I contact you with more questions?
Call us at 888-983-1975, hit the extension for the Sales Department.
What kind of laptop is this?
This is an Authorized Microsoft Refurbished Panasonic Toughbook CF-31. It has 8GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro, 240 GB SSD Drive, and Bluetooth. It comes with a 12-month warranty, and it is "ultra" fast. It will boot up in less than 45 seconds. These laptops are used by NATO, military, and police forces. It will last for years to come.
How good is the Sprinter Coverage?
The Sprinter coverages cover the Freightliner, Dodge, and Mercedes-Benz variations. It is as close to dealer level as you can get for Sprinter and will cover all ECUs. This includes ABS, Air Conditioning, Air Bag, Auxiliary Heating, Comfort Systems, Engine, Instrument Panel, Radio, Transmission, Steering Wheel, and more.
Will you ship to my country?
Please consult the list of countries that we cannot ship to below:
Cannot ship to: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British, Zambia
NOTE: We have financing available on this unit for terms up to 60 months. Please check our blog post on this for more details.
Diesel Repair Professional - One Year Free!
Tap into the largest repair database in the HD industry with our cutting edge Diesel Repair platform. Click below to explore all the amazing tools you'll get for free with your purchase.
What's Inside Diesel Repair?
Purchase this item today and get a free year of Diesel Repair Professional Edition, the HD industry's largest repair database.
Your One-Year Pass to Diesel Repair Professional Includes:
- Truck Fault Codes – Tap into the largest code database in the industry to search for MID, PID, SPN, and FMI, and OEM flash codes.
- Technical Repair Docs – Instantly access, save, or print complete remove + replace information for your repair from anywhere.
- Wiring Diagrams – Searchable, color coded, easy to understand wiring schematics for on-highway trucks that you can print or download to your device.
- VIN Decoder – Quickly decode your commercial truck VIN. Get detailed information including manufacturer, make, model, type, fuel type, engine info, and more.
- Symptom Based Troubleshooting – Provides easy to read diagnostic procedures for common fault symptoms.
- Truck Labor Times – Win your customers over with accurate labor time estimates, and eliminate guesswork with our easy-to-use commercial truck SRTs.
- Parts Cross Reference – cross 2.5 million+ heavy-duty parts at the push of a button. When you find the part, cross it with our aftermarket database to find the best option for you.
- Exploded Views – find detailed exploded diagrams so you can identify the parts you need - even without a VIN.
Also Available for Purchase:
- Equipment Fault Codes – Several hundred thousand repair documents for heavy equipment. We cover 3,000 ECMs including CAT, John Deere, Cummins, Volvo, Bobcat, Case, Deutz, Doosan, Genie, JLG, HINO, Isuzu, Challenger, Kobelco, Komatsu, New Holland, Perkins, Yanmar, ZF, and many more.