Pinned

Tyler Robertson - CEO & Founder

Oct 15, 2019 - 11:35 AM

Viewed 9091 times

• Hello everyone! My name is Tyler Robertson, and I'm the CEO and founder of Diesel Laptops located in Irmo, South Carolina. When I started this company in my garage back in 2015, I had no idea it would turn into this. My expectation was that I would sell some products while working from home, and enjoy my time with my young children who were 1 & 3 at the time.

Today our company employs over 150 employees, reached a Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the world, and has over 50,000 clients around the world. We are focused on creating software, tools, and services that help you fix trucks quicker. I love talking to our customers, hearing their issues and problems, and trying to find ways to help make things better.

I'll be active here on these forums, but here are some other ways to contact me or follow the journey we are going through.

I'm very active on LinkedIn, and post most new stuff on there first. Here is the link to my profile where you can connect with me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyler-robertson-diesel/

I'm also always available via email, which is tyler@diesellaptops.com.

• We at David's Heavy Duty Tool Sales appreciate all of the team at Diesel Laptops. From other sales teams to accounting, to orders, to tech support to the orders team - all top notch! You have done a great job of building an awesome team and it is great to see you continue to invest in each and every area of your business! Thanks for letting David's Heavy Duty Tool Sales come along for the ride!

• What a ride this has been! So proud of everything you have done and continue to do. The sky is the limit!