Brandon Flynt - Territory Manager (Texas Market)

Oct 16, 2019 - 10:43 AM

Viewed 821 times

• Hello All! My name is Brandon Flynt, and I'm a Territory Manager for Diesel Laptops located in Irmo, South Carolina. I started with this company in 2017 when it was less than 20 employees, I had no idea it would turn into this global reach with diagnostic tools. I was brought on to help our customers get the best available tools to meet their needs. I enjoy time with my Family and especially helping my 2 sons in all the different sports they play.

Today our company employs over 150 employees, reached a Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the world, and has over 50,000 clients around the world. We are focused on creating software, tools, and services that help you fix trucks quicker. We are here to help our customers, listen to their issues and problems, and try to find ways to help make things better.

If I can help you in any way please feel free to reach out to me.

I'm active on LinkedIn. Here is the link to my profile where you can connect with me: www.linkedin.com/in/brandonflynt

I'm also always available via email, which is: Brandon@diesellaptops.com
    Mobile # 803-730-6629

This post was edited Oct 17, 2019 10:45AM
  • We have worked with Brandon since he started with Diesel Laptops. Really appreciate his professionalism and go-get-em attitude! Keep it up ;)