My name is David Martin and I am a proud 12 state territory manager for Diesel Laptops. I have been with Tyler since 2016 and have grown right along with Diesel Laptops. (Not in height though- still working on that)

With me being a contractor with Diesel Laptops, I have built my own sales team and sales support staff at my office in Comstock Park, MI. We have a growing team and are excited to be a part of the growth that Diesel Laptops is experiencing.

I am proud to have my son Trevor Martin working as the Sales Manager for my office as well. He works with our sales team and helps customers find solutions that fit their specific needs. He has been with me since 2016 when we were working from the basement in my house. Much like Diesel Laptops, we have moved a few times as well. We are looking at a new building for us currently as we have outgrown our current office.

I welcome you to connect with me on Link'd In or on my David's Heavy Duty Tool Sales Facebook page to learn more about what we have going on. If I am not at work, you can find me at a trade show for Diesel Laptops or at the nearest cigar lounge.

I am always available to by calling my office line at 616-591-0095 and am happy to answer any questions any of you have. When there's a problem that needs a solution, just ask David~

David C. Martin
Diesel Laptops Territory Manager
616-591-0095
DMartin@DieselLaptops.com

Martins.jpg