Hello from Illinois

Nov 15, 2019 - 11:54 AM

Viewed 2239 times

• Hi everyone, my name is Michael Eilbracht and I am a Full Time Transit Bus Tech and also I run a Heavy Duty Mobile Diagnostic Training Business Mje Diagnostics. Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and expertise to the group. Plus I am also a big user of Picoscope in my everyday Diagnostics. Been using one now for over 6 years, I have a lot of knowledge using scopes in diagnostics so feel free to ask me any questions.

• Welcome Michael!

• Hello I am Jim from Combs service in Pennsylvania. I recently bought a Uscope to get started using a scope. Do you have any suggestions on books I could buy to help to learn waveforms? The more I use it the better I get. Sometimes I am not sure how get the right waveform to come up.

This post was edited Nov 16, 2019 07:00AM
  • @michaeleilbracht is definitely the right guy to talk about scopes. He knows his stuff!

• Thank you, any questions I'm all ears

• Hi Jim, glad your using a scope and seeing the value in using one. As for books in learning waveforms www.tstseminars.org sells some good books but they are automotive related. However they can show some of the standard types of signals you will encounter regardless if your working on a Car or Truck. If you would like specific HD Scope Training I can assist you as well since I specialize in it. If you would like to talk to me sometime feel free to contact me and I can go over everything I offer. Take care.

• Jim sorry. Forgot to mention my website. www.mjediagnostics.com

• thanks

• Thanks for the info.

• Thanks for the link.