As the owner of David's Heavy Duty Tool Sales, I have been able to help shops all over the world by providing safety and specialty tools. If a job can be done more safely- I have a tool for it. If it is a specialty job, I can find a tool for it. All you have to do is ASK DAVID.

This tool below is the Clutch Brake Cutter by Kiene. One of my best sellers for years. If you have ever had to replace one, you know how dangerous and time consuming it can be... that is until you have the Clutch Brake Cutter.

Remove Your Clutch Brake In 20 Minutes: The New K-1360 Clutch Brake Cutter From Kiene.

Removing a clutch brake is difficult, messy, and hazardous. Too often have you dealt with a torch fire or spent too much time using a chisel. The guys over at Kiene are problem solvers, and the K-1360 Clutch Brake Cutter is the latest in a long line of solutions they’ve rolled out. Torch cutting is the usual solution, but it’s dangerous and slow. With the K-1360 Clutch Brake Cutter, no more torching! You don’t even need to pull the transmission, simply drill through the clutch brake and then finish with an air chisel. Removing a clutch brake is now safer than ever and can be done in as little as 15-20 minutes!

How Does It Work?
Position the K-1360 and clamp it in place with the clutch pedal.
Once it’s in position, drill through the clutch brake.
Remove the drill, bar the engine over 180 degrees and repeat.
Hit it with the chisel.

The K-1360 Clutch Brake Cutter can be found HERE from David’s Heavy Duty Tools, and while you’re there, be sure to check out the latest episode of David’s Tiny Tool Show to learn more. If you have questions or have a problem you need solved, be sure to ASK DAVID!

Find more information about this tool and more by clicking the link below:
https://davidsheavyduty.com/product/k-1360-clutch-brake-cutter/

Clutch Brake Cutter.jpg