Diagnostic Solutions for Utility Fleets
Maintain Healthy Fleets with Diesel Laptops' Tools and Support
Request a Demo:
What is the Cost of Fleet/Equipment Downtime?
• 500,000 KV Electric Transmission line loses $250,000/per hour while it is down.
• Distribution Crew hired by a Utility can be $8,000/day with labor, materials, trucks, tools, etc.
• $600-$1500 minimum for OE Repair.
• Dealership repair wait times can be a few hours to a few weeks.
How Does Diesel Laptops Help Fleet Managers?
Our dealer-level diagnostic kits feature engine, hydraulic and electrical coverage on all major makes and models. Avoid downtime, expensive repairs, and potentially rescheduling a crew or job waiting for dealers. Knowledge is power when it comes to managing a fleet.
Improve preventative maintenance, diagnose issues, order parts, and complete the repair in-house with the help of Diesel Laptops. With a diverse fleet of trucks and equipment, having a multi-brand tool that can handle dealer level commands is a must!
Training & Support
We help you get the most out of your new diagnostic tool by providing training and support. Diesel Laptops also offers training for your technicians and our US-based support line has technicians standing by to help diagnose and repair trucks and off highway equipment.
Freedom from Shops and Dealers:
• Pays for itself in as few as 5 regen service calls.
• Most customers see ROI in less than 30 days.
• Improved Efficiency: Diesel Laptops US-based support included.
• Perform Bi-Directional Commands.
What Comes with Our Kits?
• Multi-brand Diagnostic Software (TEXA or Cojali).
• Panasonic Toughbook Cf31 and Essential Cables.
• 12 Months of Updates and Support.
• Diesel Laptops Training.