DG Tech DPA5 Pro Diagnostic Adapter
DG Tech DPA5 Pro Diagnostic Adapter
Black Friday Sale: Free tool and accessories for orders over $500 See more deals
The DPA 5 PRO continues DG Technologies DPA family tradition of being the fastest, most rugged, most reliable, and most versatile RP1210 Vehicle Datalink Adapters (VDAs).
The tool you can rely on for speed, durability and compatibility just got better.
- 4 CAN channel compatibility -Previous model only had 2 CAN channels
- Faster - Increase speed and allow more communication with today & tomorrows vehicles
- USB Powered - Updates and tech support without being ties to the vehicle
- Security - Enables additional security features that will help protect your fleet
- Bluetooth - Conveinence of no wires
The DPA 5 PRO is a One-Tool-Solution, supporting all of your favorite OEM and component diagnostic applications. So why purchase multiple adapters, when the DPA5 PRO is all you need?
The DPA 5 PRO has 4 CAN communication channels. This allows the DPA5 Pro to communicate faster with vehicles having multiple CAN data buses, such as the Freightliner Cascadia. Faster Special tests, Faster reprograming and compatible with more vehicles than ever before.
- Not only is the DPA 5 PRO a great product, but our warranty, support, and service are second-to-none.
- The DPA 5 PRO comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- The DPA 5 PRO is manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Our technical support team has years of industry experience to help you get the most from your investment.
- Should a tool need to be returned to the factory, the RMA repair process is simple, and turnaround is generally same-day.
Includes Universal Diesel Diagnostic software
Our customers have been asking for a simple diagnostics application that will work with their DPA "right-out-of-the-box" to display faults, component information and basic vehicle parameters from the J1708/J1587 and CAN/J1939 data buses. DG Technologies has answered the call and is providing these features in an application called "DG Diagnostics".
DG Diagnostics is a great screening/triage tool and is provided free-of-charge with the purchase of any DPA product. DG Diagnostics works with all DPA adapters past and present, and may reduce your need to purchase full-featured OEM software.
Take your DPA straight from the box and start generating ROI with some of these features:
- Read and display J1587 and J1939 faults in "text" form. Request clear of inactive J1587 and J1939 faults.
- Display "total-vehicle" and "trip data" such as odometer, engine hours, and fuel economy from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Create a viewable/printable/saveable vehicle report in HTML format showing all information that has been captured.
- Display common "dashboard" parameters such as RPM, temperatures and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Request reset of J1939 trip information (trip odometer, trip miles, trip fuel, etc).
- Display J1587 and J1939 ECM component information such as VIN, Make, Model, Serial, and Unit Numbers.
- Record data bus data for engineering analysis as well as play that data back internally through the program or externally to the data bus.
- Configure and launch OEM applications directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu.
From light-duty through heavy-duty, the DPA 5 PRO supports your entire fleet! The DPA 5 PRO provides more protocol, standards, and operating system support than any other commercially available diagnostic adapter. Support and standards include:
- Windows XP, 2000, Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- IBM-Compatible, 1GHz or faster
- 256MB RAM (512MB Preferred)
- 25 MB Free Hard-Disk Space
- USB Port, USB Version 1.1 or Higher
- Computer Administrator Priviledges
- DPA 5 Pro Main Unit
- 9-pin Deutsch Vehicle Cable
- USB Cable with screw-in ears to secure the cable to the DPA 5 Pro Case
- DPA 5 Pro Installation Disc
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with the OBDII or 6-pin cable? No, it does not. However, we do sell them individually.
What is the free diagnostic software it comes with? The program is called DG Diagnostics, and it is an universal software program that will allow you to view live vehicle data.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!