DG Tech DPA5 Bundled with Diesel Laptops DTC Solutions
DG Tech DPA5 Bundled with Diesel Laptops DTC Solutions
The DPA 5 continues DG Technologies DPA family tradition of being the fastest, most rugged, most reliable, and most versatile RP1210 Vehicle Datalink Adapters (VDAs), and its Bluetooth wireless!
The DPA 5 is a One-Tool-Solution, supporting all of your favorite OEM and component diagnostic applications. So why purchase multiple adapters, when the DPA 5 is all you need?
From inception to deployment, the DPA 5 was built for speed-critical applications such as End-Of-Line (EOL) programming stations and the re-flashing of Electronic Control Units/Modules (ECUs/ECMs). In fact, the DPA 5 was significantly faster than the other leading adapters in an "apples-to-apples" benchmarking comparison. This means significantly reduced reprogramming and diagnostic sessions, leading to a fast return on investment (ROI)...
The DPA 5 has Dual CAN communication channels. This allows the DPA 5 to communicate with vehicles having two separate CAN data buses, such as the Freightliner Cascadia.
- Not only is the DPA 5 a great product, but our warranty, support, and service are second-to-none.
- The DPA 5 comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- The DPA is manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Our technical support team has years of industry experience to help you get the most from your investment.
- Should a tool need to be returned to the factory, the RMA repair process is simple, and turnaround is generally same-day.
Includes Universal Diesel Diagnostic software!
Our customers have been asking for a simple diagnostics application that will work with their DPA "right-out-of-the-box" to display faults, component information and basic vehicle parameters from the J1708/J1587 and CAN/J1939 data buses. DG Technologies has answered the call and is providing these features in an application called "DG Diagnostics".
DG Diagnostics is a great screening/triage tool and is provided free-of-charge with the purchase of any DPA product. DG Diagnostics works with all DPA adapters past and present, and may reduce your need to purchase full-featured OEM software.
Take your DPA straight from the box and start generating ROI with some of these features:
- Read and display J1587 and J1939 faults in "text" form. Request clear of inactive J1587 and J1939 faults.
- Display "total-vehicle" and "trip data" such as odometer, engine hours, and fuel economy from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Create a viewable/printable/saveable vehicle report in HTML format showing all information that has been captured.
- Display common "dashboard" parameters such as RPM, temperatures and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Request reset of J1939 trip information (trip odometer, trip miles, trip fuel, etc).
- Display J1587 and J1939 ECM component information such as VIN, Make, Model, Serial, and Unit Numbers.
- Record data bus data for engineering analysis as well as play that data back internally through the program or externally to the data bus.
- Configure and launch OEM applications directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu.
From light-duty through heavy-duty, the DPA 5 supports your entire fleet! The DPA 5 provides more protocol, standards, and operating system support than any other commercially available diagnostic adapter. Support and standards include:
The following are the PC requirements to use the DPA 5.
- Windows XP, 2000, Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- IBM-Compatible, 1GHz or faster
- 256MB RAM (512MB Preferred)
- 25 MB Free Hard-Disk Space
- USB Port, USB Version 1.1 or Higher
- Computer Administrator Priviledges
DTC Solutions is the industry’s most concise, easiest to use software when you are trying to repair any code on a commercial truck. This program is very simple:
- Pick your ECM (Engine, transmission, or ABS)
- Pick your code
- Read the solution
- Allison 1000, 2000, 3000, & 4000 Series
- Bendix ABS (EC-30, EC-60, & Trailer TABS-6 -- the most common ones)
- CAT On-highway engines (All including: 3100 HEUI, 3126B, 3126E, 3406E, C-10, C-12, C-15, C-16, C11, C13, C15, C7, & C9)
- Cummins On-highway engines (All engine from 1990 to 2015: N14, M11, ISX, ISB, ISM, ISC, ISL, & Signature)
- Detroit On-highway engines (All engines including: Series 60 DDEC II to DDEC VI, EPA07, EPA10, DD series, GHG14, DDEC VI, DDEC10, DDEC13)
- Eaton Transmissions
- Ford (E&F 450/550 with 6.7L and F650/F750 6.0L)
- Freightliner SAM Modules (Cab, Chassis, Central Gateway, & MSF)
- HINO JO8E (2011 & Newer)
- International Engines (DT466 2004-current, MaxxForce 5, MaxxForce 7, MaxxForce 9, MaxxForce DT, MaxxForce 11, MaxxForce 13, VT365)
- International Body Controller
- Isuzu (4HK1 & 6HK1)
- Mack Engines (From 2004-Current)
- MBE900 & MBE4000 (All Years)
- PACCAR MX & PX Engines (2007 to Current)
- PACCAR Body Controller
- UD Nissan (2005-2007)
- Volvo Engines (From 2004-Current)
- Wabco ABS (C, D, & E Versions)
- Mack mDrive Transmissions
- Volvo iShift Transmissions
- All Mack & Volvo ECUs including Instrument Panel, Satellite, Vehicle, Climate Control, Seat Belt, Radio, Lighting Controller, and Cab Shifter
Your purchase also entitles you to 12 months of free updates! We are constantly adding additional ECMs to this program, along with new features!
- Windows 7 or Higher
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection1 GB RAM
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!