DG Tech DPA5 Bundled with OBDII Cable
DG Tech DPA5 Bundled with OBDII Cable
The DPA 5 continues DG Technologies DPA family tradition of being the fastest, most rugged, most reliable, and most versatile RP1210 Vehicle Datalink Adapters (VDAs), and its Bluetooth wireless!
The DPA 5 is a One-Tool-Solution, supporting all of your favorite OEM and component diagnostic applications. So why purchase multiple adapters, when the DPA 5 is all you need?
From inception to deployment, the DPA 5 was built for speed-critical applications such as End-Of-Line (EOL) programming stations and the re-flashing of Electronic Control Units/Modules (ECUs/ECMs). In fact, the DPA 5 was significantly faster than the other leading adapters in an "apples-to-apples" benchmarking comparison. This means significantly reduced reprogramming and diagnostic sessions, leading to a fast return on investment (ROI)...
The DPA 5 has Dual CAN communication channels. This allows the DPA 5 to communicate with vehicles having two separate CAN data buses, such as the Freightliner Cascadia.
- Not only is the DPA 5 a great product, but our warranty, support, and service are second-to-none.
- The DPA 5 comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- The DPA is manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Our technical support team has years of industry experience to help you get the most from your investment.
- Should a tool need to be returned to the factory, the RMA repair process is simple, and turnaround is generally same-day.
Includes Universal Diesel Diagnostic software!
Our customers have been asking for a simple diagnostics application that will work with their DPA "right-out-of-the-box" to display faults, component information and basic vehicle parameters from the J1708/J1587 and CAN/J1939 data buses. DG Technologies has answered the call and is providing these features in an application called "DG Diagnostics".
DG Diagnostics is a great screening/triage tool and is provided free-of-charge with the purchase of any DPA product. DG Diagnostics works with all DPA adapters past and present, and may reduce your need to purchase full-featured OEM software.
Take your DPA straight from the box and start generating ROI with some of these features:
- Read and display J1587 and J1939 faults in "text" form. Request clear of inactive J1587 and J1939 faults.
- Display "total-vehicle" and "trip data" such as odometer, engine hours, and fuel economy from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Create a viewable/printable/saveable vehicle report in HTML format showing all information that has been captured.
- Display common "dashboard" parameters such as RPM, temperatures and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Request reset of J1939 trip information (trip odometer, trip miles, trip fuel, etc).
- Display J1587 and J1939 ECM component information such as VIN, Make, Model, Serial, and Unit Numbers.
- Record data bus data for engineering analysis as well as play that data back internally through the program or externally to the data bus.
- Configure and launch OEM applications directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu.
From light-duty through heavy-duty, the DPA 5 supports your entire fleet! The DPA 5 provides more protocol, standards, and operating system support than any other commercially available diagnostic adapter. Support and standards include:
The following are the PC requirements to use the DPA 5.
- Windows XP, 2000, Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- IBM-Compatible, 1GHz or faster
- 256MB RAM (512MB Preferred)
- 25 MB Free Hard-Disk Space
- USB Port, USB Version 1.1 or Higher
- Computer Administrator Priviledges
Product Review Video
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!