Here is the master keys for heavy-duty equipment. As an Operator, you know how difficult it sometimes to find the right keys to fit the equipment you operate.
Don't buy them individualy, save time and money collecting master key sets that you can keep all in one spot.
The 7KMK contains:
- Caterpillar Ignition Key: Caterpillar Ignition (CAT): fits Cat Ignitions from 1970’s to date, cab doors, side panels, Cat padlocks, Cat Dozers, Backhoes, Compactors, Articulated Trucks, Excavators, Motor Graders, Skid Steers, Tracked Tractors, Wheel Dozers, Wheel Loaders, Log Skidders, ASV Skid Steer, Tigercat and many others.
- Cat Battery Key: fits Cat Equipment Battery disconnect and older ignitions. Cat Part #8H-5306.
- Komatsu Key: fits Komatsu 787, 646, 648 etc., Komatsu Forklift, Kalmar, Dressta, Sakai Forklift, Komatsu part #TR2611434.
- John Deere Excavator Key: fits John Deere and Hitachi Excavators, Case excavator Models 1650 & 1850K. Fiat.
- John Deere Commercial Key: fits John Deere dozers, backhoes, etc.. John Deere Part #AT195302.
- Hyster Key: fits Hyster Rollers and Forklifts (p/n 186304. “166”) Caterpillar, Yale and Clark Forklifts, Gradall (166), Skytrak and Shuttleshift, Daewoo Skid Steers 430, 440, 450, etc., Mustang Skid steers, Ingersoll Rand Rollers and Komatsu Forklifts.
- Case Key: Case-Bobcat (CASE): fits Case, Bobcat Skid Steer, International Harvester, Ingersoll Rand, Ditch Witch (some), Pollack, Grove, Vermeer 752 Chipper Grinder, Tenant, Timberjack, Broce, Terex Forklift and some JLG.