Noregon JPro DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Kit
Noregon JPro DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Kit
Used by major fleets and repair centers, the Noregon JPRO DLA+ Adapter Kit is focused on your common large commercial trucks, while also giving you the flexibility to work on medium-duty, as well.
In our opinion and experience, this tool is usually not the right product for most clients for two main reasons:
1) It has *required* annual fees. This means the software is unusable after 12-months and you are forced to buy a renewal. Cojali and TEXA both offer lifetime licenses that do not require annual renewal fees.
2) It has limited functionality when compared to more complete diagnostic tools such as TEXA and Cojali. As an example, this is a partial list of the limited functionality:
- With CAT engines, this tool can only do 1 command (Injector Tests). Cojali and TEXA can do dozens more.
- With Allison Transmissions, this tool is read-only. You can't even reset a maintenance reminder.
- With International, it has zero commands it can do on pre-2007 engines.
- With PACCAR 2017 & newer engines, it can do zero commands.
- With Detroit 2007 & earlier engines, it can do zero commands
- With Mack & Volvo engines prior to 2007, this tool can do zero commands.
- Beside Bendix, this tool has zero functionality for ADAS systems on WABCO and Detroit Assurance
Please call our sales team at Diesel Laptops at 888-983-1975 to discuss a better solution for your specific diagnostic needs.
NOREGON JPRO® DLA+ Vehicle Adapter Kit comes with everything you need to connect your Heavy Duty and Medium Duty vehicle to a PC via USB port for diagnostics, reprogramming or parameter adjustment.
Works with all OEM software applications and comes complete with 6-Pin, 9-Pin, OBD-II Type-B – Mack & Volvo, OBD-II Type-B cables for Ford, GM, and Sprinter/Hino/Isuzu cables to connect to the truck, a USB cable to connect to the PC, and a durable carry case to keep your adapter protected and organized. TMC RP1210A compliant.
- 6 and 9 Pin Cable
- OBD-II Type-B – Mack & Volvo
- OBD-II Type-B cables for Ford, GM, and Sprinter/Hino/Isuzu<
- USB Cable<
- JPRO Carry Case
- DLA and Adapter Family Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Supports CAN, J1939, 1708/J1587
- Powered via vehicle connection
- Upgradable through flash firmware downloads
- Manufactured under the ISO 9001 quality standard
- SAE J1455-compliant
- Single PC license
- Supports PC USB port using off-the-shelf cabling
- Supports CAN/J1939 and J1708/J1587 concurrently or individually
Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional (32-bit or 64-bit)
Minimum PC Requirements
- Pentium IV or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 1 free USB port (cable included)
- 3 Year Warranty
The JPRO® DLA+ is designed to work with any RP1210-A compliant diagnostic application. The following applications have been tested and are confirmed to be compatible with the Noregon JPRO® DLA+:
- Allison Allison DOC" For Fleets (WTEC)
- Allison Allison DOC" For Fleets (1k/2k)
- Allison Allison DOC" For PC
- Bendix ACom
- Caterpillar CAT ET
- Cummins INSITE"
- Detroit Diesel DDDL
- Eaton Service Ranger
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International IPC Fleet
- International INTUNE" Fleet
- International DLB
- International ServiceMax
- Meritor WABCO TOOLBOX"
- Volvo VCADS
- Volvo Premium Tech Tool PPT
- ZF Meritor TranSoft
Noregon USB Interface Adapter PLUS
Again, we encourage you to call us toll free at 888-983-1975 to discuss better pricing and options.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!