TEXA Dealer Level Truck Kit and AutoEnginuity Bundle
TEXA Dealer Level Truck Kit and AutoEnginuity Bundle
Bundle and Save with this Exclusive Bundle Offer!
For a limited time, Diesel Laptops is offering the TEXA Dealer Level Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool with Laptop bundled with the AutoEnginuity Domestic Package for one low price.
Want a FREE Diesel Decoder?
Purchase this kit in June and get our amazing new Diesel Decoder for FREE - a $275 value!
Diesel Decoder? Tell Me More!
Any one of a thousand fault codes can stop a truck. This tool can keep it going.
What Your Diesel Decoder Can Do:
- Diesel Decoder is a Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, plug-in diagnostic tool which communicates with smartphones and tablets using iOS and Android.
- Read and clear fault codes on commercial trucks, view repair information for all fault codes, access live data, trip reports, and more.
- This powerful and affordable tool plugs into any HD truck diagnostic port to deliver real-time data for all major heavy-duty truck makes in North America, including Freightliner, Peterbilt, Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, Western Star, International and many others.
- Includes diagnostic port adaptor for Volvo and Mack.
- Download and sync via Bluetooth the free Diesel Decoder smartphone app to view a wide range of vital diagnostic and trip data - at a fraction of the cost of other diagnostic tools. New features and upgrades are delivered directly to the app.
Groundbreaking Truck Software
View live data and OEM flash codes, access built-in troubleshooting information and wiring diagrams, and perform bi-directional commands with a lifetime TEXA IDC5 Truck license.
See Coverage & Capabilities
- Blue Bird
- Western Star
- Mitsubishi Fuso
- Sprinter (All Models)
- Dodge (2500 & Up)
- Ford (Covers diesel F250-F750)
- GMC (C, T, & W Series)
- UD (Nissan Diesel)
- CAT on-highway engines
- Cummins on-highway engines
- Detroit on-highway engines
- PACCAR engines
- All ABS systems
- All Transmission systems
This package from AutoEnginuity will allow you to view diagnostic codes on EVERY engine, plus it allows you to have full bi-directional control on all the major domestics: Ford, GM, Dodge, and Chevrolet.
This package gives you the ability to perform tests such as:
Ford Family - Supports over 7,900 sensors from 122 systems. This includes support for non-US models such as Ka, Mondo, Galaxy, and Fairline.
GM Family - Includes support for Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and Workhorse. Over 6,000 sensors from over 68 systems is supported. There are over 2,000 bi-directional command and system level tests that can be performed!
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep - Coverage includes diesel Cummins engines, Dodge Sprinters Vans, and much more!
Rugged Hardware and Accessories
Rest assured that your software comes pre-loaded on the toughest laptop on the planet: a Panasonic CF-31 Toughbook with 240GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro and a 12-month warranty.
This kit also includes a rugged carrying case to house your laptop, cables and accessories.
See Cables and Accessories
The Diesel Laptops Desktop Launcher is the quickest and easiest way to access, learn about, or get support for all the software on your dealer level diagnostic kit and it is fully integrated into TEXA’s IDC5 Software.
Once you know your code, head to DTC Solutions to find your "quick" repair information. This program has a lifetime license and is simple to use. Pick your ECU and model, find your code, and see exactly what you need to know about that code, including components to look at for repairs.
Another product you will only find from Diesel Laptops! This program puts access to tens of thousands of PDFs in your hands when you need them. This includes step-by-step PDF guides, wiring diagrams, remove and replace instructions, and much more. This software program covers both Truck and Off Highway.
Create Professional Labor Estimates
Labor Time Guide is easy-to-use software that allows you to quickly and easily access common labor times and build professional looking custom estimates. This software has a lifetime license, no annual fees and even works without an internet connection.
Technician Training is included
Not only do we offer weekly online TEXA training courses to help you get to know your software, but we offer Diesel Technician training as well.
One free Diesel Technician training class is included with your purchase.
Expert help is standing by
One year of Premium Technical Support is included. During this time, you will have unlimited access to certified IT professionals and field trained Diesel Technicians.
Our experts can guide you through any issue from basic connection issues to complex software issues and everything in between. Multi-lingual support is also available.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!
Diesel Repair Professional - One Year Free!
Tap into the largest repair database in the HD industry with our cutting edge Diesel Repair platform. Click below to explore all the amazing tools you'll get for free with your purchase.
What's Inside Diesel Repair?
Purchase this item today and get a free year of Diesel Repair Professional Edition, the HD industry's largest repair database.
Your One-Year Pass to Diesel Repair Professional Includes:
- Truck Fault Codes – Tap into the largest code database in the industry to search for MID, PID, SPN, and FMI, and OEM flash codes.
- Technical Repair Docs – Instantly access, save, or print complete remove + replace information for your repair from anywhere.
- Wiring Diagrams – Searchable, color coded, easy to understand wiring schematics for on-highway trucks that you can print or download to your device.
- VIN Decoder – Quickly decode your commercial truck VIN. Get detailed information including manufacturer, make, model, type, fuel type, engine info, and more.
- Symptom Based Troubleshooting – Provides easy to read diagnostic procedures for common fault symptoms.
- Truck Labor Times – Win your customers over with accurate labor time estimates, and eliminate guesswork with our easy-to-use commercial truck SRTs.
- Parts Cross Reference – cross 2.5 million+ heavy-duty parts at the push of a button. When you find the part, cross it with our aftermarket database to find the best option for you.
- Exploded Views – find detailed exploded diagrams so you can identify the parts you need - even without a VIN.
Also Available for Purchase:
- Equipment Fault Codes – Several hundred thousand repair documents for heavy equipment. We cover 3,000 ECMs including CAT, John Deere, Cummins, Volvo, Bobcat, Case, Deutz, Doosan, Genie, JLG, HINO, Isuzu, Challenger, Kobelco, Komatsu, New Holland, Perkins, Yanmar, ZF, and many more.