USED DG Tech DPA5 Diagnostic Adapter
USED DG Tech DPA5 Diagnostic Adapter
Please note: this item is used. Used items are guaranteed to function upon arrival. Items come in varying conditions -All items may have varying amounts of scuffs on-screen, scratches, wear, and dirt accumulation. The protective soft case will have varying scuffs, scratches, and dirt accumulation. We do our best to clean this product before shipping but some scratches cannot be repaired before shipping. If there are any concerns when you receive the item please give us a call at (888)983-1975.
The DPA5 continues DG Technologies DPA family tradition of being the fastest, most rugged, most reliable, and most versatile RP1210 Vehicle Datalink Adapters (VDAs), and its Bluetooth wireless!
The DPA5 is a One-Tool-Solution, supporting all of your favorite OEM and component diagnostic applications. So why purchase multiple adapters, when the DPA5 is all you need?
From inception to deployment, the DPA 5 was built for speed-critical applications such as End-Of-Line (EOL) programming stations and the re-flashing of Electronic Control Units/Modules (ECUs/ECMs). In fact, the DPA 5 was significantly faster than the other leading adapters in an "apples-to-apples" benchmarking comparison. This means significantly reduced reprogramming and diagnostic sessions, leading to a fast return on investment (ROI)...
The DPA 5 has Dual CAN communication channels. This allows the DPA 5 to communicate with vehicles having two separate CAN data buses, such as the Freightliner Cascadia.
- Not only is the DPA 5 a great product, but our warranty, support, and service are second-to-none.
- The DPA 5 comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- The DPA is manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Our technical support team has years of industry experience to help you get the most from your investment.
- Should a tool need to be returned to the factory, the RMA repair process is simple, and turnaround is generally same-day.
Includes Universal Diesel Diagnostic software!
Our customers have been asking for a simple diagnostics application that will work with their DPA "right-out-of-the-box" to display faults, component information and basic vehicle parameters from the J1708/J1587 and CAN/J1939 data buses. DG Technologies has answered the call and is providing these features in an application called "DG Diagnostics".
DG Diagnostics is a great screening/triage tool and is provided free-of-charge with the purchase of any DPA product. DG Diagnostics works with all DPA adapters past and present, and may reduce your need to purchase full-featured OEM software.
Take your DPA straight from the box and start generating ROI with some of these features:
- Read and display J1587 and J1939 faults in "text" form. Request clear of inactive J1587 and J1939 faults.
- Display "total-vehicle" and "trip data" such as odometer, engine hours, and fuel economy from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Create a viewable/printable/saveable vehicle report in HTML format showing all information that has been captured.
- Display common "dashboard" parameters such as RPM, temperatures and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Request reset of J1939 trip information (trip odometer, trip miles, trip fuel, etc).
- Display J1587 and J1939 ECM component information such as VIN, Make, Model, Serial, and Unit Numbers.
- Record data bus data for engineering analysis as well as play that data back internally through the program or externally to the data bus.
- Configure and launch OEM applications directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu.
From light-duty through heavy-duty, the DPA 5 supports your entire fleet! The DPA 5 provides more protocol, standards, and operating system support than any other commercially available diagnostic adapter. Support and standards include:
- Windows XP, 2000, Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- IBM-Compatible, 1GHz or faster
- 256MB RAM (512MB Preferred)
- 25 MB Free Hard-Disk Space
- USB Port, USB Version 1.1 or Higher
- Computer Administrator Priviledges
Frequently Asked Questions
What cables come with this item? As of July 2018, you only will receive the USB cable and the 9-Pin cable. If you need a 6-pin cable, please look at item DG-DPA5-YDUALCAN.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!