Diesel Explorer 2.0
Diesel Explorer 2.0
Diesel Explorer is Diesel Laptops' very own comprehensive heavy-duty and medium-duty diagnostic software! This software will read all DTCs and faults from all standard vehicle modules including body controller, engine controller, transmission controller, and more. You're also able to view live data, trip information, and HD-OBD readiness information. Diesel Explorer even has built-in reporting so you're able to do a quick check on the vehicle's health.
Note: This is a digital download. No product will be shipped.
New in Version 2.0.1!
- New user-friendly interface
- Support for UDS and WWH-OBD protocols
- Export Reports in PDF format
- Multi-Protocol Mode: Diesel Explorer can now automatically scan all available channels and determine which protocols are available
- Automatic Scanning: Upon connecting to the truck, DTCs and Component Information: VIN, Make/Model/Serial, etc. will automatically be scanned in.
- New tabbed layout:
- DTCs: displays diagnostic trouble codes/fault codes from all currently connected DTCs
- General: displays crucial and up-to-date primary data: engine speed, engine coolant temperature, etc.
- Basic Data: displays a snapshot of approximately 20 different parameters read in from the truck
- Total Vehicle Data: displays total vehicle parameters: total vehicle distance, total engine run time, etc.
- Total Trip Data: displays total trip parameters: trip distance, time fuel used, etc. This tab also includes a button that will reset the trip data available over J1939 (if applicable)
Note: This program is only compatible on PCs running Windows 7 or higher.
Diesel Explorer will work with any normal datalink adapter that is commonly used with other aftermarket and OEM software.
Information on DTCs
Clearly see all active and inactive codes along with code information such as the SPN, FMI, and even a description. Easily view the total count of your codes as well as refresh and clear them.
Here you’ll see a list of all the modules that the adapter and software are picking up. You can also find information about these modules including manufacturer, serial number, and part number.
The parameters tab will show you tons of vehicle information that is updated in real-time including coolant temperature, boost pressure, accelerator pedal position, and more. This data is listed in metric, English, and binary values, when applicable.
Vehicle and Trip Data
Here you can view static parameters such as fuel economy, total vehicle hours, and total distances. You can choose to view these parameters for the lifetime of the vehicle or for a given trip.
Diesel Explorer has a built-in reporting feature that prints to a PDF format that includes Engine Data, DTCs, Components, Total Vehicle Data, and Total Trip Data.
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Diesel Laptops experts at (888) 983-1975 or by clicking below!Contact Us