Trade Show & Event Schedule
At Diesel Laptops, we pride ourselves on being the diesel diagnostic experts, and we love having the opportunity to showcase our products and expertise to new and current customers. That's why we go to plenty of trade shows; we were at almost 50 shows and events in 2019!
If you're planning on going to any of the shows below, stop by and say hi and see what we're up to! Be sure to come back to this page often, as we're still adding events to this list and event details.
NTHECC | September 29th - October 1st | San Antonio, TX
- The NTHECC meets to consider and deal by all lawful means with common problems of the members in the handling of insurance claims in truck and heavy equipment. Also, they promote and develop a high standard of ethics in the handling of insurance claims and to promote activities designed to enable members to expedite and to make more efficient the servicing of insurance claims for the public.
Karmak Conference | November 1st - 3rd | St. Louis, MO
- Karmak Conference is all about bringing clients together from across North America to experience the power of networking with both experts and peers alike.Sessions will provide opportunities to discuss best practices and then return to work with actionable ways to improve your processes. You'll also have the opportunity to meet a wide array of exhibitors and discover new ways to enhance your workflow. Connect with product experts, create new possibilities and experiences for your customers and employees, and change how your business responds to a rapidly evolving industry.
METSTRADE Show | November 15 - 17 | Amsterdam
- The METSTRADE Show is the world's largest trade exhibition of marine equipment, materials and systems. It is the only truly international B2B exhibition for the marine leisure industry and has served as a platform for innovation, market developments and networking since our launch in 1988. In addition to the overall leisure marine industry, it caters for three specialist sectors, namely Superyachts, Marinas and Yards and Construction materials.
Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show | November 29 - December 1 | Amarillo, TX
- The Amarillo Farm & Ranch show provides farmers and ranchers a place to network, learn and grow. It brings together the best in agribusiness from across the Texas panhandle, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Kansas. The event hosts close to 500 exhibitors showcasing agricultural products, services and technologies. The Amarillo Farm & Ranch show is a place to see the products up close and personal, attend classes and education sessions for CEU credits and to network with friends and neighbors to share ideas and help grow your family farm or ranch.
United Rental Supplier Show | January 7th - 8th | Houston, TX
- More info to come
Heavy Duty After Market Week | January 16th - 19th | Grapevine, TX
- Created by the industry's leading trade associations and marketing groups, Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) is the largest North American gathering of heavy duty aftermarket professionals in the industry. More than 2,500 executives and managers- including distributors, suppliers, service providers, educators and industry media- attend this business-to-business event from the U.S., Canada and six other countries.
World of Concrete | January 17th - 19th | Las Vegas, NV
- Part knowledge, part equipment, part connections—World of Concrete is 100% of what you need to keep grinding it out through disruptions to the supply chain, safety and beyond. Get your hands on advanced technology and machinery, access the newest training and techniques in concrete and masonry, and build momentum for another unstoppable year.
TMC | February 27 - March 2 | Orlando, FL
- The Technology & Maintenance Council Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking's leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers — it is North America's premier technical conference for trucking. It's the one-stop shop for fleet education, supported by the industry's only member-driven best practices!
CONEXPO | March 14th - 18th | Las Vegas, NV
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG is the international gathering place every three years for the construction industries, focusing on construction, aggregates, and ready-mixed concrete. The event features exhibits of the latest technologies and innovations in equipment, products, and services, plus extensive industry-targeted education.
MATS | March 30 | April 1 | Louisville, KY
- The #1 reason attendees participate in MATS is to see new products in person. With interactive exhibit displays, MATS provides the perfect forum for industry professionals to experience new equipment and technology.
Virtual Diesel Expo | May 16 - 18th | Online
- Diesel Laptops has partnered with Alliant Power to bring the 4th annual Virtual Diesel Expo, a show dedicated to sharing industry knowledge and practical training for business owners and diesel technicians. The event is free to attend and will feature many resources, a wide range of topics, and over $50,000 in giveaways.
The Utility Expo | September 26th - 28th | Louisville, KY
- This all-inclusive trade exhibition highlights every facet of the utility industry, from improved productivity to enhanced safety to increased efficiency. We connect attendees with new ideas, new solutions, and new products from the world's best and most innovative manufacturers. All while providing hands-on demonstrations and one-on-one communication that let everyone return to their organization more confident, more intelligent, and more prepared for wherever the industry goes next.