Nexiq USB Link 2
Nexiq USB Link 2
Note: A complete review of this product is available on our blog website.
Call us at 888-983-1975 with any questions! We are the heavy-duty commercial truck diagnostic experts! We specialize in this equipment!
You can buy this from anyone, but we've sold THOUSANDS of adapters over the last 5 years. Here are a couple more reasons to buy from us:
- We carry these in stock, unlike other sellers who drop-ship (Does their drop shipper have them in stock or will you be waiting for it?)
- We only do commercial truck diagnostics. From adapters to cables to software, this is all we do. If you have any questions regarding anything commercial truck-related, don't hesitate to call us -- 888-983-1975 or use the "Contact Us" page.
- We ship every day and pride ourselves on getting product quickly to our customers.
- If you have technical problems using this adapter, we are another source you can call. We have technical support people standing by, waiting to help.
- We carry all the other possible cable ends you may need, including OBDII, Cummins 3-pin, Volvo 8-pin, Volvo 14-pin, USB replacement cables, and more.
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom
- Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels, and more
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth
- Easy portability increases flexibility
- May be used with a desktop PC or laptop
- RP1210A, RP1210B, RP1210C, and J2534 API support
- Bluetooth vehicle-to-PC wireless connectivity
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
- Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy-duty vehicles:
- 3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
- Automatic bit-rate detection for all standard CAN channels
- Single Wire CAN
- Fault-Tolerant CAN
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE (Not Included):
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT (Premium Tech Tool)
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- Pocketfleet Software (PF-Diagnose)
- NEXIQ USB-Link 2
- 9 Pin Adapter Cable (Part #493101)
- OBDII Cable (Part #493113)
- Diesel Laptops 9 Pin to 6 Pin Converter Adapter (Part #DL-OBD6)
- 15' USB cable
- Quick start reference guide
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!