Diesel Tablet Commercial Truck Diagnostic System
Diesel Tablet Commercial Truck Diagnostic System
The Diesel Tablet from Diesel Laptops is your simplified, easy to use diagnostic tool for commercial trucks. This tool is positioned nicely between our entry level diagnostic tools and our upper-end, dealer level diagnostic tools. The Diesel Tablet will allow you to read and clear fault codes, monitor live data, and perform all your emission system related commands on the EGR, DPF, and SCR systems for all commercial trucks that you would find in the USA and Canada. Combined with a year of Diesel Repair Standard, this tool tightly integrates fault codes to repair information so that technicians can quickly move through the diagnostic process.
We want happy clients, and this tool comes with two additional benefits you won't find anywhere else.
The first is our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unhappy with this tool, for any reason, within the first 30-days of ownership you can return it for a full refund.
The second is our trade-up program. We understand that clients often start with one tool, but then want to upgrade. Our trade-up program gives you guaranteed trade-in values so that you can move up to our more dealer-level tools if you wish.
The tool has coverage on all commercial trucks you’d find in North America, along with coverage on all the computers you’d see on those vehicles such as ABS, transmission, ADAS, cab, chassis, and much more.
Commercial Truck & Bus Manufacturers
- Blue Bird
- Chevrolet (Diesel only)
- Dodge/RAM (Diesel only)
- Ford (Diesel only)
- GMC (Diesel only)
- Mitsubishi FUSO
- UD Trucks (Nissan Diesel)
- Volvo Trucks
- Western Star
Diesel Engine Manufacturers
- Detroit Diesel
- Ford PowerStroke
- Mack Engines
- Mercedes Benz Engines (MBE)
- Volvo Engines
Integrated Repair Information
The Diesel Tablet is the only tool in its class that allows a “one tap” from diagnostics to repair information. We’ve connected this tool to our Diesel Repair platform so that technicians can easily navigate to the repair information they need. This tool comes with a 12-month subscription to Diesel Repair Standard, which is normally a $600/year subscription on its own.
What's Inside Diesel Repair?
- Fault code repair information with step-by-step directions
- Wiring diagrams
- Component locators
- Labor Time Guides
- Remove & Replace Instructions
- Maintenance Intervals
- Torque Specifications
- VIN Decoder
- Symptom Based Troubleshooting
- Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
- Parts Tools for cross referencing and lookups
This tool will perform both basic and advanced diagnostic commands. Basic functionality includes reading and clearing fault codes (including freeze frames), monitoring live data (both in graph and table formats), and performing dealer level commands for your emission system. This tool has been designed to tackle the most common emission related commands, so you will see commands that cover the EGR, DPF, and SCR systems. Below is a sample of the commands that are included, but you will find thousands more!
- DEF Coolant Valve Control
- DEF Quantity Test
- DOC Face Plug Cleaning
- DPF Ash Accumulator
- DPF Replacement/Reset
- EGR Valve Calibration
- Metering Unit Flood Routine
- Parked Regen
- Perform Chassis Dyno Basic SCR Conversion Check
- Performed Parked SCR Efficiency Test
- Purse Hydrocarbon Doser
- Request Driving Regeneration
- Reset NOx Sensors
- SCR & DPF Voltage Testing
- SCR Air Pressure System Check
- SCR Replacement
Support & Training
Diesel Laptops is here to assist you after the purchase. Our team handles hundreds of thousands of calls each year all relating to diagnostic tools, and we want to make sure you are taken care of. You receive unlimited support during your first year of ownership.
See What's Included
- Assistance with any software related issues from our IT department.
- Connecting to commercial trucks
- Training videos
- Live training classes online with the Diesel Training instructors
This tool has no required annual fees. The functionality will always work, but after a year you lose access to three things:
- Software updates
- IT Support
- Your Diesel Repair Professional subscription reviews to the free plan (You can’t view the step-by-step fault codes and are limited to the number of documents you can download each month)
There are no penalties or late fees if you choose to wait to renew.
Technician Training is included
Not only do we offer weekly online TEXA training courses to help you get to know your software, but we offer Diesel Technician training as well.
One free Diesel Technician training class is included with your purchase.
The Diesel Tablet has one on the largest interfaces for tools in its class and has been ruggedized for commercial truck use.
- 10.1" Rugged Tablet
- Android operating system (You can load other apps!)
- 2.0 GHz 4-Core CPU
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- 128 GB storage / 4 GB RAM
- Rear facing 8-megapixel camera
- 60000 mah battery / 7.6V
- Brightness up to 500 NIT for outdoor use
- Includes all commercial truck cables (OBDII, 6-pin, & 9-pin)
- Rugged carry case that holds all components
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install other software on this tool?
Yes, but only if they are Android apps. You can't install Windows software on this tool.
Can I use the vehicle adapter with other laptops/programs?
No, it is not RP1210 compliant. It only works with the Diesel Tablet system.