2022 Event Schedule
At Diesel Laptops, we pride ourselves on being the diesel diagnostic experts, and we love having the opportunity to showcase our products and expertise to new and current customers. That's why we go to plenty of trade shows; we were at almost 50 shows and events in 2019! Unfortunately, a global pandemic put a pause on in-person events, but this gave us the time to think about why we go to these shows. That reason? You!
That's why we're excited to bring you our 2022 event schedule! It may not be as full as it used to be, but this allows us to be more present and intentional during our time with our customers. We're planning on hosting bigger networking events, training, giveaways, and more during our time on the road!
If you're planning on going to any of the shows below, stop by and say hi and see what we're up to! Be sure to come back to this page often, as we're still adding events to this list and event details.
Heavy-Duty Aftermarket Week | Grapevine, Texas | January 24-27
- Booth Number: 400
- Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) is the largest North American gathering of the independent heavy-duty industry. More than 2,300 executives and managers from the U.S., Canada and six other countries including distributors, suppliers, service providers, educators, and industry media attended the 2018 conference in Las Vegas. It was created by the industry's leading trade associations and marketing groups with a long-term goal of consolidating the many annual events on the industry calendar and to create the most valuable event for the heavy-duty aftermarket.
Work Truck Week | Indianapolis, IN | March 8-11
- Booth Number: 725
- For more than 20 years, the people who design, build, use and maintain the work trucks and equipment the world relies on have gathered every March to see the industry’s latest products and technology, learn from one another and discuss how to improve the future. What started as a trade show has evolved to meet the changing needs of the industry. The event has expanded beyond the walls of Indiana Convention Center to encompass hotels, restaurants, sports arenas, concert venues and the streets that connect them. From Monday to Friday, its energy, scale and intensity encompass the city — making Work Truck Week a one-of-a-kind industry experience.
ATD Show | Las Vegas, NV | March 10-13
- Sponsor Station Number: TBD
- ATD Show 2022 offers a full program of comprehensive education, innovative products for all areas of the dealership, and numerous networking opportunities. Back again in 2022 is the popular Exchange, where attendees interact with each other to share real-world solutions. ATD Show 2022 offers a new and dynamic experience for attendees, with all events held exclusively at the Encore Las Vegas. The Encore features dazzling scenery, prime meeting space, and first-class hotel accommodations.
TMC Annual Meeting | Orlando, FL | March 7-10
- Booth Number: TBD
- The Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. TMC is North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and it’s an event you simply must attend to stay current on industry practices.
Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) | Louisville, KY | March 24-46
- Booth Number: TBD
- MATS is the event to showcase products, increase brand awareness, and connect face-to-face with trucking professionals, suppliers, and manufacturers. With over 1 million square foot of exhibits, 72,548 attendees, and 1,020 exhibitors, you're not going to want to miss this. Plus it's their 50th anniversary!
Virtual Diesel Expo | Online | May 17-19
- Diesel Laptops and Alliant Power have joined forces to create the Virtual Diesel Expo. This first-ever joint expo will give vendors the opportunity to network, educate, and sell to shop owners, owner/operators, technicians, and more! The three-day Virtual Diesel Expo will take place on May 17th, 18th, and 19th, with one day each for light-duty, medium & heavy-duty, and off-highway. Just like any in-person trade show, the Virtual Diesel Expo will include an exhibit hall where attendees can stop by your company's booth to speak with a company representative or collect digital marketing collateral, an auditorium for our main speaking events, and breakout rooms where you can give live product demos or pre-recorded presentations during the show. Registration is FREE for attendees, and vendors can choose from three sponsorship packages here. All profits will be donated to the Diesel Garage Foundation.