How To Code A Yanmar Injector On Texa Off-Highway
Coding a Yanmar Injector is simple with the TEXA Off-Highway Complete Kit by Diesel Laptops. There are several modules available on the TEXA software including car, truck, bike and marine, but for this purpose we will be using off-highway.
Injector Coding Steps
- Under the ‘Off-Highway’ Module select ‘Construction Vehicles & Special Vehicles’
- This Yanmar engine is actually in a Tackeuchi excavator so we choose the manufacturer
- Choose the model. In this case it’s under the ‘Excavator TB Series’
- The next step is choosing our engine type, which is Yanmar
- Get connected to the machine, you will need external power
- Under settings tab select ‘Injector Coding’, press ‘Enter’
- Input today’s date & ‘Confirm’
- Now it is going to find the current injector codes
- Enter the Injector information and ‘Confirm’
- Turn the key to stop and ‘Confirm’ again
- Finally, go back to Settings to the Injector Coding option to verify that it was input correctly
Texa Off-Highway Complete Kit Capabilities
Along with allowing you to effortlessly code your injectors, these robust kits have a variety of uses that make maintaining and repairing your construction, agricultural or industrial machine a breeze. The kit includes countless ECMs allowing you to complete tasks including:
- Checking Fault Codes
- See ECU Information & Part Numbers
- View and Adjust Live Parameters
- Access to a Dashboard Feature with Picture View That Shows How the System Works
- Activations Tab Which Includes Tests such as Direct EGR Valve Command, Error Clearing, Injector Test and Much More
- Settings Tab Lets You Force Fegens, Run Calibrations, etc.
For a full breakdown of features included in the Texa Off-Highway Complete Kit visit our website or talk to one of our on-staff Diesel Techs.
Leave a comment