New Version of PF-Diagnose Now Available with Bi-Directional Commands!
Diesel Laptops is proud to release the next versions of our universal software program, PF-Diagnose with exciting new bi-directional commands such as Paccar and Volvo forced regens and added ability to change Volvo injector trim codes! In our commitment to providing the best for our users, we have fixed minor issues with Pocket Fleet Diagnose and made major additions to functionality.
Updating Your Software is Easy:
Updates are available for free in the first year after purchasing PF-Diagnose and to those who have renewed their license. Simply download and un-zip the update file, uninstall the old version, and install the new version. Your settings will be saved and our Customer Support Team is here to help!
If you need assistance installing the update, call our Technical Support Department at 888-983-1975, option 2.
License Renewal Includes:
- Free updates on their software
- Free technical support
- Free access to Tech Repo (Service Manuals program)
- Free access to the PF-Diagnose Forum
With version 8.1.076, released in September, we added more functionality to Pocket Fleet Diagnose Software.
(Pictured: Forced Regen on Volvo)
- Added Paccar Forced Regen.
- Added Volvo Forced Regen.
- Added Change Volvo Injector Trim Codes.
- Added WWH-OBD Trouble Code Lookup.
- Added DTC Lookup on Diesel Fault Codes for Individual DTC Repair Instructions.
- Added Volvo Aftertreatment reset command.
With our most current update, version 8.1.0.089, we have made improvements to increase the speed of PF-Diagnose and address common issues.
- Fixed SPN 91 and SPN 92 Showing cycling zero values in Monitor Tab.
- Improved Auto Protocols MaxxForce VIN Read at start-up.
- Improved Auto Protocols Get Vehicle Details.
- Improved Read Vehicle Details on Manual Connect.
- Corrected multi-VIN decode from Internet to speed up processing.
- Fixed Filtering issue for Proprietary messages to improve speed.
- Improved UDS and J1939 CAN BUS Sharing and detection
For additional support installing the update, call our Technical Support Department at 888-983-1975option 2.