TEXA OHW 20.8.0
TEXA offers one of the most comprehensive after-market off-highway diagnostic solutions for construction, agriculture, and industrial equipment. The bi-directional controls and wide range of multi-brand capabilities spanning across all major makes and models from John Deere to CAT make this a worthwhile tool for people that work on a variety of equipment.
With so many pieces of equipment in the off-highway world, they frequently update the software. They just released TEXA OHW 20.8.0. The major updates to this version were the wheel loader calibrations for CAT and the updated functionality on the Kobelco with Hino excavator engine. Take a look at the full list of updates below:
- Lift cylinder drift check
- Tilt cylinder drift check
- Calibration: Lift lever
- Calibration: Tilt lever
- Calibration: Lift linkage sensor
- Calibration: Tilt linkage sensor
- Calibration: Implement raise valve
- Calibration: Implement lower valve
- Calibration: Third function lever rearward valve
- Calibration: Third function lever forward valve
- Calibration: Brake/Decelerator pedal
- MT 700 D SISU engine
- MT 700-800 B CATERPILLAR engine
- MT 700-800 C CATERPILLAR engine
- MT 700-800 E SISU engine
- MT 900 C CATERPILLAR engine
- MT 900 E SISU engine
- VDC Vehicle drive control transmission
- Cmatic transmission.
- The following systems have been added
- EIC engine interface controller
- ICC Instrument Cluster Controller
- The following systems have been updated:
- PTR Power Train Reverser transmission control unit
- Vehicle check-up OEM
The Denso Common Rail diesel injection system has been updated.
- Lifter control module
- Automatic transmission
- Accelerator pedal calibration
- Parking brake calibration
- Alternative regeneration procedure.
- FPT F3H FE613 - Tier 4 Final
- FPT F3B FE613 - Tier 4 Final
- FPT F3B FE613 - Tier 4 interim
- FPT F5C E5454 – Tier 3
- FPT F5C E9454 – Tier 3
- FPT F5C E9484 – Tier 3
- 7, 5 L (675/TH) [1998 - 2008]
- 7, 5 L (675/WS) [1998 - 2008]
- 7, 5 L (675/WT) [1998 - 2008]
- 7, 5 L (675/WV) [1998 - 2008]
- 7, 5 L (675/WW) [1998 - 2008]
- 2,9 L (8035.05) [1999 - 2004]
- DPS 6068H (Level 14) - Tier 3
- FPT F5D FL413 - Tier 4 Interim
- FPT F4D FE617 - Tier 4 Final
- FPT F5C E5454 – Tier 3
- PERKINS 4,0 L (AA 1004-4_4V) - Tier 2
- PERKINS 4,0 L (AB 1004-T_4V) - Tier 2
- PERKINS 4,0 L (AC 1004-4T_4V) - Tier 2
- PERKINS 6,0 L (VK 1106C - 2V) - Tier 2
- PERKINS 4,23 L (AR 1004-42_4V) - Tier 2
- PERKINS 6,0 L (YA 1006-6 - 2V) - Tier 2
- FARMotion 3,8 L4 - Tier 4 Interim
- FARMotion 3,8 L4 - Tier 4 Final
- Deutz TCD 3.6 L4 - Tier 4 Interim
- BF6M 2013 - Tier 2
- MAN D0836 LE - Tier 2
- Deutz BF4M 2013 - Tier 2
To get a full list of coverage and functionality on the TEXA off-highway diagnostic kit click here.
Why Didn't My TEXA OHW Software Update?
The awesome thing about having a TEXA Diagnostic Kit from Diesel Laptops is that it has a lifetime license. That means that your software will never kick you out. Once you buy it - it’s yours.
However, updates are a slightly different story. They are included in your first year, then you have the choice to purchase them.
So if you have a kit that’s older than a year and the new version of TEXA didn’t pop up on your laptop - chances are you haven’t paid for this year's renewals. This is fine if the machines you work on are included in the version you currently have. The cool thing about the way TEXA is set up is that you can skip several years of updates if want. Then, when you are ready to purchase, you can catch up on the updates you missed.
If you want to purchase a renewal for your TEXA diagnostic kit to get updates, click here.
Need some tech support for your kit from a Diesel Tech or have questions about the update, call (888)983-1975