Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link Laptop Scanner Tool
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link Laptop Scanner Tool
Please Note: The Nexiq USB Link 2 is currently out of stock. We are in the process of putting together a Detroit Diesel Kit with the new USB Link 3. In the meantime, please consider the new and improved standlone Nexiq USB Link 3 Wireless Edition or Wired Edition
Our Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link Laptop Scanner Tool is setup for those fleets or repair shops that want a diagnostic tool made for the Detroit and MBE engines. This tool will give you "dealer" level capabilities on those trucks.
Nexiq USB Link 2
This rugged built universal truck communication adapter works with both OEM and aftermarket truck diagnostic software. Also contains the protocols used in the automotive industry for both diagnostics and programming.
See Cables and Accessories
- 6-pin/9-pin vehicle Y-adapter
- 15' USB cable
- OBDII Cable
- HD OBDII Cable (For 2013 and newer Mack and Volvo Trucks)
- Configuration utility CD and manuals
- Quick start reference guide
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link Standard Versions
When it comes diagnosing and troubleshooting Detroit Diesel engines, this tool gives you the same functionality level as the dealers.
- Read & clear codes
- Perform dealer level bi-directional commands such as forced DPF regenerations, SCR tests, cylinder cut-out tests, and more.
- Change engine parameters such as maximum cruise speed, maximum road speed, idle shutdown timers, and more.
- NOTE: This tool has a 12-month license included on it. After 12 months you must purchase another 12-month license, or it will stop working.
Diesel Health allows you to grab vehicle health reports and send them to our web-based platform. From there you can see every all your health scans which includes fault codes and major components. We’ve connected this seamlessly to our Diesel Repair information.
Diesel Health Features
- Obtain vehicle health reports with free or paid software.
- View health reports on any device equipped with a web browser.
- Easy access to vehicle information and major component data including models, serial numbers, software, and more.
- View active and inactive fault codes including freeze frames.
- Instantly access repair information, wiring diagrams and technical repair documents from Diesel Repair with one-click access.
- Submit help request tickets to the Diesel Repair technical support team for assistance with diagnosis or repair.
- Email, print, or save PDF copies of Diesel Health scans.
- View and sort vehicles by VIN and date of submission.
A full year of Diesel Health comes included with purchase of all Cojali dealer-level truck kits!Learn More
Panasonic CF-31 Laptop
This is truly the toughest laptop on the planet, but it’s not just for show. It’s designed to protect the sensitive hardware underneath, but the protection doesn’t stop there. Inside is a shock-mounted hard drive to assure that your gear doesn’t fail. Also, all the doors are waterproof to ensure long-lasting security for your expensive computer.
See More Specifications
Panasonic Cf-31 Specifications:
- Xeon i5 Processor
- 8GB RAM
- Wireless Internet
- 240GB Solid State Drive (SSD) Hard Drive (This is a special hard drive with no moving parts, so you get longer battery life and makes the laptop ultra-quick.)
- 12-month warranty given on all hardware! If it breaks during the 12-month warranty, we will cover the repairs!
- Windows 10 Professional - You will receive a recovery disc along with the original Windows 10 Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
Exclusive Repair Information
There are tons of ways to get repair information for commercial trucks and components, but very few ways to get repair information for those codes. This program contains repair information that you can't live without!
Unless noted otherwise, coverage is complete for all on-highway electronic engines for each vendor and current to 2018 model years.
- CAT: 3100 HEUI, 3126B, 3126E, 3406E, C-10, C-12, C-15, C-16, C11, C13, C15, C7, & C9)
- Cummins: N14, M11, ISX, ISB, ISM, ISC, ISL, & Signature
- Cummins Engines: in Dodge Trucks
- Detroit: Series 60 DDEC II to DDEC VI, EPA07, EPA10, DD series, GHG14, DDEC VI, DDEC10, DDEC13)
- Ford PowerStroke: 6.7L, 6.0L
- FUSO: All engines from 2008 to Current
- HINO: JO8E (2011 & Newer) and J05E Engines (All Years)
- International Engines: DT466, VT365, VT275, HT570, DT530, T444E, MaxxForce 5, MaxxForce 7, MaxxForce 9, MaxxForce DT, MaxxForce 11, MaxxForce 13, MaxxForce 15, N9, N10, N3
- MBE900: All Years
- MBE4000: All Years
- UD Nissan: 2005-2007
- Isuzu: 4HE1 (1999-2004), 4HK1, & 6HK1
- Mack: 2004 to Current
- Volvo: 2004 to Current
- PACCAR MX: 2007 to Current
- Sprinter: OM612 (2002-03) & OM647 (2004-06)
- Allison: 000/2000, 3000/4000, WTEC II, & WTEC III
- Eaton: Generation 1, Generation 2, Generation 3, Fuller Advantage
- Mack: mDrive
- Volvo: IShift
- Bendix ABS: EC-30, EC-60, EC-80, & Trailer TABS-6
- WABCO: C-Version, D-Version, E-Version, Air, Hydraulic, Easy Stop, Trailers & Dollies
- Freightliner: Cab, Chassis, Central Gateway, & MSF
- International: ProStar & Medium Duty Trucks
- Dodge RAM (2006-Current): Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Amplifier, Radio, Body, Center Stack, Console, Driver & Passenger Door, and 20 more
- Mack: Panel, Satellite, Vehicle, Climate Control, Seat Belt, Radio, Lighting Controller, and Cab Shifter
- Volvo: Panel, Satellite, Vehicle, Climate Control, Seat Belt, Radio, Lighting Controller, and Cab Shifter
- Thomas Bus: Specific codes for only Thomas Bus (All Years, All Components)
Technician Training is included
With the purchase of this license, you also get access to our premium Detroit Diagnostic Link 8 Webinar which will give you all the skills you need to take the most advantage of your new software.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Diesel Laptops experts at (888) 983-1975 or by clicking below!Contact Us