Nexiq USB Link 2 with Universal Diagnostic Software
Nexiq USB Link 2 with Universal Diagnostic Software
The Diesel Laptops DieselLink is a universal truck communication adapter that works with both OEM and aftermarket truck diagnostic software. Our rugged adapter was built for truck repair facilities and designed to stand up to the daily usage you’d expect in the truck repair industry. While the adapter is focused on the heavy truck market, it also contains the protocols used in the automotive industry for both diagnostics and programming.
NEXIQ USB Link 2
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom
- Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth
- Easy portability increases flexibility
- May be used with desktop PC or laptop
- 3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
- Automatic bit rate detection for all standard CAN channels
- Single Wire CAN
- Fault Tolerant CAN
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
Compatible Software (Not Included):
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT (Premium Tech Tool)
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- Pocketfleet Software (PF-Diagnose)
- NEXIQ USB-Link 2
- 6-pin/9-pin vehicle Y-adapter
- 15' USB cable
- Quick start reference guide
How does it comapare to DieselLink?
With a lower up-front cost, cheaper replacement cables, better warranty, better coverage and a 30-day money back guarantee, the DieselLink is hard to beat. Check out our blog for a full comparison.
PF-Diagnose allows you to view active & inactive codes for engines, transmissions, DPF systems, and more.
- Allison - Generation 3 (Introduced in 2000) and newer. Includes 1000, 2000, 3000, & 4000 Series
- Eaton - All Models (Including Hybrid)
- Cummins - All Engines
- Detroit Diesel - All Engines
- CAT Engines - On highway Only
- MBE900 & MBE4000 - All Engines
- PACCAR - All Engines
- International - Both MaxxForce & pre-MaxxForce
- Volvo - All Engines
- Mack - All Engines
- Isuzu - N-Series Trucks (Will also do forced regen)
- Hino - 2012 & Newer (Will also do forced regen)
- Mitsubishi Fuso - 2012 & Newer (Will also do forced regen)
- Ford F-Series Diesel (Will also do forced regen)
- Dodge Trucks with Cummins Engines - All Years
- John Deere - Construction & Agriculture
- Volvo - Construction Equipment
- CAT - Construction Equipment using J1708/J1939 protocols
- ... plus many more!
- Bendix ABS
- Wabco ABS
- Haldex ABS
- Wabash ABS
- EATON - All Systems (Except Hybrid)
- Freightliner - Cab Controller
- International - Cab Contollers
- PACCAR - Peterbilt & Kenworth Cab Controllers
- Auto - All Domestics with OBDII (1996 to present)
- Auto - All Imports with OBDII (1996 to present)
- Industrial Use Engines
- Marine Engines
- ... and TONS more. Just email us if you have any questions!
PF-Diagnose will now perform DPF Regens on select engines.
- Cummins ISX12 CM2350 (2013-2019)
- Cummins ISX15 CM2350 (2013-2019)
- Cummins ISL CM2350 (2013-2019)
- Detroit Diesel DD13 EPA2010 (2010-2012)
- Detroit Diesel DD15 EPA2010 (2010-2012)
- Detroit Diesel DD16 EPA2010 (2010-2012)
- MaxxForce 11 EPA2010 & Newer (2010 & Newer)
- MaxxForce 13 EPA2010 & Newer (2010 & Newer)
- MaxxForce 15 EPA2010 & Newer (2010 & Newer)
Run Ash & SCR Accumulator Resets on Detroit Diesel DD13 & DD15 EPA2010 (2010-2102) Models
Run the Following Reset Commands:
- SCR Accumulators Reset for new SCR Catalyst replcement
- Ash accumulator reset for new DPF install
- Ash accumulator reset for DPF installation due to failure
- Ash accumulator reset after ACM replacement
Better Fault Code Descriptions
We are now integrating our existing fault code databases right into PF-Diagnose. This means you will see more well-defined explanations of fault codes, and clearer information to help you repair those problems. Expect to see the full integration of step-by-step repair information in the near future!
Automatic VIN Decoder
We have integrated out Diesel VIN decoder into PF-Diagnose. When your laptop is connected to the Internet and a commercial truck, you can now view detailed vehicle information such as exact model, detailed engine information, build information, and much more.
With Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS) Support, PF-Diagnose can now view previously hidden proprietary diagnostic codes, such as specific emission or body controller fault codes. All of these are now displayed.
Auto Protocol Support
Tired of having to manually select J1939 or J1708? You can now just select “Auto” and our software will connect on all available protocols eliminating the possibility of user error.
With support form Diesel Laptops you'll get access to certified IT professionals and field trained Diesel Technicians.
Our experts can guide you through any issue from basic connection issues to complex software issues and everything in between. Multi-lingual support is also available.
For support, call 888-93-1975 ext 2
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to...
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!