TEXA OHW 20.9.0 Update
TEXA IDC5 software is one of the industry’s best aftermarket diagnostic tools. This software gives equipment owners and diesel techs the freedom to perform bumper to bumper diagnostics on a huge range of makes and models of equipment. Now, with the release of version 20.9.0 have added even more impressive capabilities to the program.
TEXA releases one big update each quarter, and several smaller patches in between. For a smaller update, our team was really impressed to see some important additions, including:
- Caterpillar – 6 new procedures for the diesel injection system. The injector coding procedure improved. The vehicle hydraulics management system was updated for skid steers.
- Perkins – 5 new procedures for the diesel injection system. The injector coding procedure improved.
- Volvo CE – EGR valve calibration and NOx sensor reset for Excavators and Loaders Tier 4 Interim
For a full list of manufacturers covered by TEXA, please see our website listing.
TEXA IDC5 20.9.0 Update Chart
- Rail pressure valve learn reset
- EGR valve learning reset
- EGR maintenance time reset
- Oxidation catalyst replacement reset
- Fuel pump learning reset
- new DPF regeneration procedure
The Injector coding procedure has been improved.
Skid Steers: Vehicle hydraulics management system has been updated.
The coverage for the engine equipped with the burner has been added with the following procedures:
- DPF service regeneration
- DPF regeneration
- Burner test
- Air pump test
- Deflate pipes
The fault codes list for all the systems has been updated.
- Rail pressure valve learn reset;
- EGR valve learning reset;
- EGR maintenance time reset;
- Oxidation catalyst replacement reset;
- Fuel pump learning reset;
- the Injector coding procedure has been improved
- Ares 500 Series
- Ares 800 Series
- Celtis 400 Series
- Ceres 300 Series
- Roller Tier 4 Final
- Level Tier 4 Final
- Cold Planers Tier 3 / Tier 4 Interim
- Cold Planers Tier 4 Final
- Compact Loader Tier 4 Final
- Mini Excavator Tier 4 Final
- Burner test
- Fuel pressure test
- Fuel system bleeding test
- Air pump test
- EGR valve calibration
- NOx sensor reset
The automatic VIN identification has been added.
Updating Your TEXA Diesel Laptops Kit
If you have purchased a TEXA Kit from Diesel Laptops within the last year you should see the update pop up automatically.
If you have a kit that is older than a year you may not see the option to update your software. Updates are included in the first year, then you have the choice to purchase them. If the machines you work on are included in the version you currently have, you may choose not to renew and your kit will keep working as-is. When you decide its time to update your kit you can call in and catch up on all of the updates you missed.
To purchase a renewal for your TEXA diagnostic kit to get updates, click here.
Need tech support for your kit from a Diesel Tech or have questions about the update? Call (888)983-1975
Leave a comment