Free Aftertreatment Webinar for Rental Companies
After working closely to provide training and diagnostic tools to numerous large rental companies, Diesel Laptops is excited to offer a FREE Aftertreatment Emission Systems Webinar specifically tailored to the rental industry.
Off-Highway Aftertreatment Emissions Systems
This FREE one-hour webinar will cover a ton of information to help you better understand how to diagnose, repair and maintain Aftertreatment Emission Systems.
The webinar will be on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 from 11:00AM EST to 12:00PM EST
In this webinar we will go over:
- The function, operation and overall view of the components making up the aftertreatment system
- Difference between tier levels and how they impacted today’s off-highway equipment
- Heavy equipment manufacturers current emissions strategies
- Common rail fuel systems including pressures they’re capable of and why they’re necessary for today’s emissions packages
- How to clean DPFs and DOCs and inspect them for replacement when removed
- Other components that affect the operations of the aftertreatment systems
- Overview of SCR system components
- How to address aftertreatment and SCR derates, including what they mean and how certain manufacturers require you to clear them
- Diagnostic tool solutions for the rental industry
See How Diesel Laptops Helped Sunbelt Rentals
In 2019 Sunbelt Rentals began introducing Diesel Laptops Training and diagnostic kits to their service centers. This allowed their in-house Diesel Technicians to more effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair their construction and industrial equipment.
“[Diesel Laptops] offered an all-in-one solution and that’s what really captivated us and made us really jump in,” said Christopher Jones, Senior Product Analyst at Sunbelt Rentals.
Sunbelt started by slowly going in and giving Diesel Laptops training and service laptops to their locations. Eventually, most sites in the United States will have a kit for their off-highway diagnostics.